The DriveOn by Tan Chong mobile app provides real-time convenience for owners to plan their vehicle maintenance, including:
- Schedule a service appointment – you can view the booking slots ‘live’ and schedule an appointment, locate any of the 60 TCEAS service centres and set your favourite service centre, as well as navigate to the outlet. Replacement of Takata airbag inflator recall campaign appointment can also be made through this app
- Check service history record – view and keep track of your vehicle’s service record
- Service information – obtain Service Package information, parts and price estimation in advance
- Service reminders – be reminded whenever your vehicle service date approaches, and be notified when it is ready for collection
- Easy roadside assistance – access to 24-hour emergency roadside assistance and call centre for vehicle-related assistance. The app also provides the ‘Do’s & Don’ts’ information should users get involved in an accident
- Mobile app-only promotions – be entitled to promotions that are available only to DriveOn app users
- Instant promotion updates – notifications on attractive promotions or upcoming events
- ‘Drive On’ e-magazine – get the latest Nissan news and developments, tips on driving and maintenance, even topics of interest for you, your family and friends
- GoCar Malaysia – additional offers to obtain GoCar services while your vehicle is under maintenance
DriveOn by Tan Chong is available for download free-of-charge from Google Play and Apple App Store. The first 5,000 successful app downloads and registration by Nissan, Renault and Infiniti owners will receive 5% discount on vehicle parts by TCEAS*.
For more information, please visit www.tceas.com or call the respective Customer Care Centre Hotlines: 1800-88-3838 for Nissan, 1800-88-8663 for Renault, and 1800-88-3330 for Infiniti.
* Terms and conditions apply.