Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Calling all Wira 1.6 owners!!

• Please log in to reply

bulldog

Posted 31 January 2002 - 12:49 PM

bulldog

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts
front skirt... my car come with it coz ME edition mah....

ooh... 5K for oil filter ah??? i change mine 10K... hope no problem with that.... lazy to change oil filter only coz use fully synthetic ah...

i am using mitsubishi oil filter... cost.. erm.. around RM20 gua.... dunno good or not coz dunno how to determine... :p

air filter.. well...may go hunt for one original one sometime this weekend... i am going to KL this coming weekend to attend my sister ROM... cannot take leave... sien...

one bad thing about the front skirt is... your car is lower in front compare to those without the front skirt... so while parking.. becareful.... dun park too near the kerb... mine kena before by my friend.... cost not chear for repaint that area only.... hai... Smile

BlowOff

Posted 31 January 2002 - 01:38 PM

BlowOff

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
gearbox manual for saga cost only around 400RM la navin. $800 does include the labour asl well...very cheap la. add another 300 to get a muffler. what can i say. some change gearbox almost $1,500-2000 lah.

HonourableOne

Posted 31 January 2002 - 02:33 PM

HonourableOne

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
nolar...original filter not so expensive lah. Buy in the sparepart shop...
Of coz if go mechanic..they probably make money out of the air filter at ur expense :)

i`ve driven a wira using RE711 tyres...one of our fellow forummer`s wira.
his nick is aec. Look out. He`s somewhere here only :) hehe..

Regards,
navin.

baldwin

Posted 31 January 2002 - 11:20 PM

baldwin

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts
bulldog,
i would recommend u to at least change the 4-2-1 extractor if u were to change to 15 inches rims....
or else pickup surely a bit weak.....

pls....go for any tyres except SimeX ...(datz what am using)....the grip even worse than my Eagle GA 185/60/14......SimeX 195/50/15 somemore....wet or drY, also DIE.....

how bout the GoddYear NCT 3 which the Waja`s are using .....are they good enuff for our WiraLutions ?...4G92 ? Big Smile

baldwin

Posted 31 January 2002 - 11:23 PM

baldwin

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts
about the K&N filter for the Original AirboX....., havent try it out yet,...how much does it cost ..??
anybody try b4 ?....

baldwin

Posted 31 January 2002 - 11:39 PM

baldwin

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts
hey...1.6 people...

think we could have a lil` gathering sometime during the CNY holidayz ??.....will be looking forward to it..

bulldog

Posted 01 February 2002 - 09:17 AM

bulldog

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts
baldwin....

thanks for ur info.... if i want to cvhange to 4-2-1... which brand to go? and roughly how much need to spend??

i plan to use 195/55R15.... will it cause me losing more power than using 195/50R15??? i am just worry abt that.... coz for auto.. it is quite so called "under power" already if we dun press the gas hard....

gathering ah? how nice i stay in KL... hai... i am from JB... but i am going to KL later after work with my parents to attend my sister ROM... :p

have a nice day.. and enjoy ur weekend.. Smile

baldwin

Posted 01 February 2002 - 09:26 AM

baldwin

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts
bulldog,

the use of 15" itself will slow down ur acceleration by a little...regardless of 50 or 55 series....

extractor....no need too expensive ones....got mine for 160 bucks plus installation....el cheapo brand but made of stainless steel plus zinc...power....definitely increased..when u "tariK" dat time...reach until 4000rpm and above....very smoothly and willingly it will rise till the redline.....

i stay in Seremban.....how bout other forummers ?...
interested in a gathering?...
have a safe trip, mate !

dont bully ppl with ur 1.6, okie ?

HonourableOne

Posted 01 February 2002 - 10:35 AM

HonourableOne

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
Gathering i`m willing to come....but where? If it`s within KL pJ i guess should be no problem.

Regards,
Navin.

BlowOff

Posted 01 February 2002 - 10:39 AM

BlowOff

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
go to www.communityzero.com/4gclub