Volkswagen Passenger Cars Malaysia (VPCM) has revealed that it has obtain the approval from the Ministry of International Trade And Industry (MITI) for its service centres to resume operations during the Movement Control Order (MCO) period which has been extended to 12 May 2020. With the permit secured, a majority of Volkswagen service centres nationwide can now begin tending to customers.
The respective dealerships will operate on days and times as permitted according to the approved guidelines. As such, VW owners are advised to contact the preferred, or usual, Volkswagen service centre beforehand to make an appointment.
As a safeguard for the well-being of customers and service centre personnel, Volkswagen service centres will be adhering strictly to the following health and safety measures:
- Regular sanitising of premises
- Regular temperature checks
- Health and safety screening and briefing for personnel
- Contactless vehicle acceptance
- Before and after service sanitizing of vehicles
- Pick-up and drop-off service by selected dealers
VPCM wants to assure all VW customers that safety and health are top priorities. Customers can contact their trusted Volkswagen service centres for their aftersales needs.