Following the announcement by the government to reduce the Goods and Services Tax (GST) from 6% to 0% from 1 June onwards, BMW Group Malaysia has revealed the adjusted prices for BMW, MINI and BMW Motorrad vehicles with the GST at 0% until further notice from the Ministry of Finance Malaysia, on a new tax structure. At 0% GST, the recommended retail prices see a decrease from about RM10,000 upwards, depending on the model.
“While we await further announcements and confirmation from the Ministry of Finance Malaysia, we look forward to continue serving our customers seamlessly. Rest assured, BMW Group Malaysia continues to offer the complete Premium Ownership experience,” commented Mr. Harald Hoelzl, Managing Director and CEO of BMW Group Malaysia.
The BMW Group Malaysia Premium Ownership experience includes:
- BMW 5-Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty with Free Scheduled Service
- MINI 4 Years Unlimited Mileage Warranty with Free Scheduled Service.
- BMW 2-Year / 24 Month Tyre Warranty Programme for its Run Flat Tyre offering and services.
- BMW Roadside Assistance and Accident Hotline.
- The BMW Group Loyalty+ Mobile App – BMW White Card, MINI Black Card and BMW Excellence Club membership programme.
- BMW and MINI Service Online.
The adjusted prices are listed below: