TC Euro Cars (TCEC) has introduced a new two-wheel drive variant of its flagship SUV – the Koleos Signature. Priced at RM198,800 (on the road without insurance), it is open for booking at all Renault showrooms nationwide.
Powering the Koleos Signature is the same 2.5L petrol engine mated to an X-Tronic CVT transmission, the same powertrain found in the Nissan X-Trail. This engine is capable of delivering 171 PS and 226Nm of torque.
Key features of the Koleos Signature include:
- R-LINK 2 multimedia system with 8.7″ portrait capacitive touchscreen, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity.
- Voice command
- Hands-free powered tailgate
- Panoramic sunroof
- 542-litre boot
- 11-litre glove box and a 7-litre cubby in the centre console
- Two adaptive front airbags that inflate according to the type of impact and the occupant’s position in the car
- Two lateral thorax/shoulder airbags for the front occupants
- Two curtain airbags
- Anti-whiplash front and rear head rests
- Anti-submarining front seats
- Rear ISOFIX anchors for i-Size child seats
- Blind spot warning system
- Latest-generation Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) with Traction Control
- Emergency Brake Assist (EBA) and Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD)
- Hill Start Assist (HAS)
- Rear view camera
- Front, rear and side parking sensors
Colour options include Marron Red, Universal White, Meissen Blue, Grey Metallic and Black Metallic. The Koleos comes with a five-year full manufacturer’s warranty with unlimited mileage. This warranty is fully backed by Renault and not undertaken by any other insurance companies, which means terms and conditions as well as parts covered are consistent from the first year of ownership to the end of the warranty period.
The Koleos Signature will be on display at Renault showrooms nationwide from today, and will be on display as part of Renault’s showcase at the Malaysia Autoshow 2018, which takes place from 26 to 29 April 2018.