Kanasai! while i push to 'N'..foot brake apply (already repeated few time)..park on flat ground..car still can move!
why like that?!
Same here, while at traffic light and slope, i put N + footbrake.. the car still slide. Have to put into P only can "lock" the car in place.
Sometimes its quite dangerous because the car takes some time to lock into position.
I have a son, and when i stop the car, my wife will naturally get out asap with my son.
But she always forget the car will still move and for several occasion she almost slip as she is carrying my son and has no free hand to hold onto anything to prevent from falling.
SO FELLOW SONATARIANS PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN OR ELDERLY IN YOUR CAR
1) Before parking please let everyone know that they can only go out after you unlock the car.
2) Then after parking, apply foot brake, then set gear to P and let go of the brake.
3) Wait for the car to lock into position then only stop the engine.
4) Unlock all doors and tell your passengers they can go out now.
5) Remember to lock your car before leaving lol