Which type of petrol did u pump, RON95 or 97 Bro Daviesjb? You really have good FC in your M8.
I pumped RON95 (company petrol) and I dont think the FC is good, maybe should try RON97. And I dont rev up the car, easy driver who cruises at 2000-2500 in RPM. Max at 3000 RPM when overtaking.
What I got was:
City driving, full tank - about 350km
Highway driving + city - 530km (350km was my trip fr PG to KL, the rest city driving).
Fuel Consumption of Mazda 8
1. I guess the fuel tank of mazda 8 was being designed like a V shape.
2. The fuel indicator didn't moves at all for the first 150km.
(I thought I can drive for 700km/full tank if comply with this situation, ha ha ha)
3. The indicator moves significantly after 300km.
4. The half point of the indicator didn't mean the half tank of fuel.
5. I pumped in 60 litres, in urban zone, stands for 550km.
Better than my previous Estima 2.4 Aeras.