Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

17,000km Only Fuel Pump Kaput

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

rexyu

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:30 PM

rexyu

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
finally have claimed at Puchong SC a new fuel pump, hopes new coz didnt watch them replace smile_blackeye.gif
hope its longlasting. . . just used 1y8mth 43k mileage. . this old parts.

kiawin

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:21 PM

kiawin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
mine officially kaput at 60k, last Friday. 2 years smile.gif
to be or not to be? http://blog.kiawin.com

bryantee

Posted 08 January 2012 - 10:12 AM

bryantee

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
Another victim here....just change my yesterday at WH Auto.
My car only 55k mileage and is 3.5 years so far change back absorber for 400, tensional bearing, fan belt last month cost 900.
This month fuel pump and power steering switch due to leaking for 1300.
I'm not complaining too much for the price as is continental car definitely expensive even now Japanese also not cheap to
maintain. The real complain is.....why so unreliable? i have vios before now sell it of for a 7 seated....i drove for 7 year no fuel pump issue, no tensional kaputed, no power stearing switch issue and for 7 years beside changing batteryo and absorbed nothing damage.

Our French chick dam sensitive touch her abit need to buy her LV bag.....

I suspect when the car is assembly here naza maybe given us some old part for cost saving. Let see how long this replacement will last
206 and Rondo

intermilan

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:33 PM

intermilan

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts
QUOTE (bryantee @ Jan 8 2012, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another victim here....just change my yesterday at WH Auto.
My car only 55k mileage and is 3.5 years so far change back absorber for 400, tensional bearing, fan belt last month cost 900.
This month fuel pump and power steering switch due to leaking for 1300.
I'm not complaining too much for the price as is continental car definitely expensive even now Japanese also not cheap to
maintain. The real complain is.....why so unreliable? i have vios before now sell it of for a 7 seated....i drove for 7 year no fuel pump issue, no tensional kaputed, no power stearing switch issue and for 7 years beside changing batteryo and absorbed nothing damage.

Our French chick dam sensitive touch her abit need to buy her LV bag.....

I suspect when the car is assembly here naza maybe given us some old part for cost saving. Let see how long this replacement will last

Almost all of the changed items in your list were the common parts that failed prematurely in 206B (known issues).
Which parts were changed under warranty? I hope not all of them were giving problem just after warranty expired.

I heard that for these well known issues plaguing the 206B, Nasim usually changed them under warranty (for free) without much hassle to owners.

kgc

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:05 PM

kgc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
mine 3 year 5 months and no more warranty. how much the L shape and the whole fuel pump from outside market.

Thanks

bwfc

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:37 PM

bwfc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
I kena this fuel pump issue last year July. Cost almost RM1K to change. I realized that Naza has gotten rid of rotten apples to us. Feel sad to be a victim.