Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

17,000km Only Fuel Pump Kaput

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

nozzy

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:33 AM

nozzy

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts
Dunno whether happened to guys or not, it was a massive fuel flooding underneath my back seat.

No wonder fuel consumption was damn bloody high!

leroy87

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:56 PM

leroy87

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
i can bau fuel sometimes when idle too long, duno my pump ok anot.. shyt..
Best regards,
leroy.

nozzy

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:30 AM

nozzy

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts
QUOTE (leroy87 @ May 15 2010, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i can bau fuel sometimes when idle too long, duno my pump ok anot.. shyt..

Tat was the 1st symptom

misskeylat

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:23 AM

misskeylat

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
QUOTE (nozzy @ May 16 2010, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tat was the 1st symptom

Really?!!!! My car also has a very strong petrol smell. I noticed it just recently. I sent my car to Batu 3 workshop on Friday. They said there's a leakage (Im not sure where, forgot to ask them). Anyway, they said they will order the replacement parts for me and call me once they have received the parts.

nozzy

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:38 PM

nozzy

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts
QUOTE (misskeylat @ May 17 2010, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really?!!!! My car also has a very strong petrol smell. I noticed it just recently. I sent my car to Batu 3 workshop on Friday. They said there's a leakage (Im not sure where, forgot to ask them). Anyway, they said they will order the replacement parts for me and call me once they have received the parts.

U noticed high consumption? then better tell them to check

xadi

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:16 PM

xadi

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 805 posts
hopefully you'll be able to claim under warranty. try to claim for a new back seat too
Speed does not kill. Stupid driving does
http://aldrieca.blogspot.com/
http://puggy206.blogspot.com/

nozzy

Posted 19 May 2010 - 02:32 PM

nozzy

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts
QUOTE (xadi @ May 17 2010, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hopefully you'll be able to claim under warranty. try to claim for a new back seat too

nth wrong with the seats

tnash

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:34 PM

tnash

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
QUOTE (nozzy @ May 19 2010, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nth wrong with the seats

smile_cool.gif

Nozzy,

You're not the 1st owner having this problem. I 've seen one at GEOT Auto recently with this kind of leak and they could not do anything but ask to replace at Nasim...it's the high pressure nozzle that is giving the problem. You could see the fuel shooting out when you start the engine. You cant tighten it as it may break the nozzle. Kena tukar baru if under warranty or otherwise modify the problem nozzle . I have done for my 306 b4 at a workshop run by Wan, try call him at 016-3643288. Must take extra care when inserting a metal tube into the ori nozzle. If pecah, buy new lah... smile_sad.gif

All the best, cheers!!!
tnash

nozzy

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:38 PM

nozzy

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts
QUOTE (tnash @ May 20 2010, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
smile_cool.gif

Nozzy,

You're not the 1st owner having this problem. I 've seen one at GEOT Auto recently with this kind of leak and they could not do anything but ask to replace at Nasim...it's the high pressure nozzle that is giving the problem. You could see the fuel shooting out when you start the engine. You cant tighten it as it may break the nozzle. Kena tukar baru if under warranty or otherwise modify the problem nozzle . I have done for my 306 b4 at a workshop run by Wan, try call him at 016-3643288. Must take extra care when inserting a metal tube into the ori nozzle. If pecah, buy new lah... smile_sad.gif

All the best, cheers!!!

I have got it replaced in KS, now waiting for the solenoid only.....nasim no stock

ssk

Posted 25 May 2010 - 02:15 PM

ssk

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
QUOTE (nozzy @ May 24 2010, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have got it replaced in KS, now waiting for the solenoid only.....nasim no stock

Nozzy, is your car bought from KS ? I've tried to claim warranty from them but they refuse to do so and told me only Nasim can provide warranty.