Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

407 Audio Cable & Suport

• Please log in to reply

mshiraz

Posted 02 July 2010 - 01:24 PM

mshiraz

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 601 posts
QUOTE (danieltcc @ Jul 2 2010, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At last! Found someone who has the same problem with mine on the unpredictable switching of the display screen on the MFD. Its irritating to say the least. especially if you are on the navi page... and on the important turns, the damn screen flips to the trip screen! Arrrrgggghhhhh. sterb324.gif I found that if you engage the MFD to "dark" rather than trip, the screen does not switch that often. Plus, tapping the screen will bring you back to the original screen that you were at before the irritating switch.

LONG LIVE THE TAXI METER... tongue.gif
m shiraz

bbear

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:31 PM

bbear

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts
There is method to force the screen not to switch but it is not user friendly as well.. i.e. disable Trip display in the settings.. that will also disable your reverse parking display ( still has sound but no display )

yewkhuay

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:47 PM

yewkhuay

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
hi
may i ask what is the cheapest way to connect ipod to my standard version 407 ? no CD changer.

bbear

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:39 PM

bbear

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts
QUOTE (yewkhuay @ Jul 2 2010, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi
may i ask what is the cheapest way to connect ipod to my standard version 407 ? no CD changer.

I think I have already answered that in another thread / pm. .. I think < RM25. but Audio only.. for advance with control.. i have no idea.

vignesk

Posted 14 September 2010 - 07:29 PM

vignesk

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi guys,

Just got a 407 and this is what im using to listen to music on the HU.
Put all the music on an N900 (std 32gb + 16Gb extended storage).
Launch media player and select your playlist
Switch on FM transmitter on the N900 - ive set 106.2 on the N900.
On the 407 HU tune in to the frequency and voila! music to the ears.
Quality is great almost Cd quality depending on your recording.
If you have a broadband package - you can listen to Internet Radio (thousands of channels) through your HU.
Get yourself a DC-AC converter / lighter charger if you intend you listen to music for long periods.

On the NZ5000 is set to FMtx only on 106.00 and preset on the HU to 106 if /when you want to receive audio from the NZ5000 which is pretty seldom unless youre using the USB (the audio sucks btw thru FMtx)

well just my 2sen smile.gif

Enjoy.

jase

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:23 PM

jase

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
Hi guys,

Anyone having a std version 407 added the Pug / Dension USB box?

I am close to getting my car soon and this batch does not have a CD changer or a USB connection like the premium version. So appreciate all the pointers I can get...

thanks.

etetet

Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:56 PM

etetet

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 573 posts

Thanks.

Ethan L.

----==| my206club.blogspot.com |==----