Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Skoda

• Please log in to reply

alphawolf

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:19 AM

alphawolf

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts
QUOTE (noname1 @ Mar 26 2013, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Last yr i went to see a fabia combi at serdand dealer and the condition is horrible too. With no service record and owner from seremban. The front door winding problem and they dont know how to take down the door panel and broke some part inside. When inspect the engine, found wiring tangle at battery compartment. The salesman said they have tried to repair the car as the battery always empty and even went to singapore to order a fuel pump. I asked them why dont they just get the part or send the car to service center at glemarie. The salesman stare at me ..... Seem they dont know there is a skoda service center in klang valley. Strait away i went home.

Seems like the interior parts are very easily broken...the salesman tried to open the bonnet of the white Fabia, but broke the level ! There are plastic bits lying about in the interior. The engine sounded like diesel even when warmed up...very disapointing condition. I can't even see the engine because no way to open the bonnet now....

These salesmen just lacks basic knowledge of the cars that they are selling...how to convince somebody to buy products that you have no knowledge of? At least go wikipedia and find out what the heck is a Skoda lah....

No choice, in order to get a good skoda, have to buy from the owner directly smile_thumbup.gif

lp16

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:01 AM

lp16

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
My Octavia's gearbox kaput. Was quoted 4k for a 2nd hand unit. Fair price?