Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Hyundai Sued For Manipulating Fuel Efficiency

• Please log in to reply

kaylcar

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:15 AM

kaylcar

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts
QUOTE (jolokia @ Mar 8 2013, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One of my friend told me he really believe those cheap toy c/w DingDang Chocolate can fly like what shown in the advertisement, but that happen when he is like 5 years old. smile_tongue.gif

At time i really find own Self Proclaimed Hansome matured big eye man Jayraptor to be very "unique" for a adult. smile_wink.gif

another one of your "friends", lol? smile_cool.gif
1,463,700 Scoville heat units.....can u feel the burn?

stalin

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

stalin

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
QUOTE (kaylcar @ Mar 8 2013, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't feel cheated in the least! smile_approve.gif You are making a presumptuous statement here, do you even own a Hyundai to feel cheated by, or are you feeling cheated by proxy?

So what, if it is presumptuous statement!! smile_approve.gif Why don't you ask jayraptor whether he owns a Nissan when the fact he only owns a pathetic Naza????? smile_approve.gif Nobody is questioning on your proud ownership of a Hyundai. As I have said, you can continue to live in your own world of denial. I am only ASSERTING that Hyundai is cheating their customers and have been sued. More importantly it is published in a trusted media stream. smile_approve.gif

jolokia

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:30 PM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
QUOTE (kaylcar @ Mar 8 2013, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't feel cheated in the least! smile_approve.gif You are making a presumptuous statement here, do you even own a Hyundai to feel cheated by, or are you feeling cheated by proxy?

So U own a Nissan Quasqai with detachable steering wheel ? or it's another presumptuous statement by proxy smile_approve.gif

Ethic of reciprocity ! What's sauce for the goose (is sauce for the gander). smile_tongue.gif

Great Ideology Creates Great Times - Yuri Irsenovich Kim

kaylcar

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:50 PM

kaylcar

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts
QUOTE (stalin @ Mar 11 2013, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So what, if it is presumptuous statement!! smile_approve.gif Why don't you ask jayraptor whether he owns a Nissan when the fact he only owns a pathetic Naza????? smile_approve.gif Nobody is questioning on your proud ownership of a Hyundai. As I have said, you can continue to live in your own world of denial. I am only ASSERTING that Hyundai is cheating their customers and have been sued. More importantly it is published in a trusted media stream. smile_approve.gif

.....hold on there friend, your words are a bit pejorative, Hyundai did not "cheat" as you put it and there is no evidence for you to make that claim. I am no supporter of the company, neither am I a supporter of bullshitt or over emotional statements here, nor a proud owner of a Hyundai (those are your words not mine), or for that matter of a BMW or a Mazda! If you care to read the reasons for the "cheating" as you call it, the primary issue with the Hyundai it appears is that the design of the vehicle seems to do particularly well on the EPA's rather lax test which has only an average speed of 48 mph on the highway section AND the engine starts warm which has a HUGE impact on average MPG. Then you may want to reflect on this:..
http://www.thetrutha...utomotive-news/ smile_wink.gif

What evidence do you have of a pathetic NAZA? I know the company is a bit pathetic, but why do you level the same at a specific(?) product? It's very tiring to keep reading in Latest News the latest bitching between you, jokerkia and jayraptor. smile_angry.gif

kaylcar

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:52 PM

kaylcar

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts
QUOTE (jolokia @ Mar 11 2013, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So U own a Nissan Quasqai with detachable steering wheel ? or it's another presumptuous statement by proxy smile_approve.gif

Ethic of reciprocity ! What's sauce for the goose (is sauce for the gander). smile_tongue.gif

what are you, Stalin's lawyer smile_question.gif lol.

stalin

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:59 PM

stalin

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
QUOTE (kaylcar @ Mar 11 2013, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
.....hold on there friend, your words are a bit pejorative, Hyundai did not "cheat" as you put it and there is no evidence for you to make that claim. I am no supporter of the company, neither am I a supporter of bullshitt or over emotional statements here, nor a proud owner of a Hyundai (those are your words not mine), or for that matter of a BMW or a Mazda! If you care to read the reasons for the "cheating" as you call it, the primary issue with the Hyundai it appears is that the design of the vehicle seems to do particularly well on the EPA's rather lax test which has only an average speed of 48 mph on the highway section AND the engine starts warm which has a HUGE impact on average MPG. Then you may want to reflect on this:..
http://www.thetrutha...utomotive-news/ smile_wink.gif

What evidence do you have of a pathetic NAZA? I know the company is a bit pathetic, but why do you level the same at a specific(?) product? It's very tiring to keep reading in Latest News the latest bitching between you, jokerkia and jayraptor. smile_angry.gif

It's totally up to your interpretation whether Hyundai is cheating. I have no time to entertain spin doctors. You can keep those in the political forum. But then, whose the one entertaining our bitches???? Aren't you the one with the most response towards our replies????? smile_tongue.gif

Don't play with words my friend!!!!

kaylcar

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:08 PM

kaylcar

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts
QUOTE (stalin @ Mar 12 2013, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's totally up to your interpretation whether Hyundai is cheating. I have no time to entertain spin doctors. You can keep those in the political forum. But then, whose the one entertaining our bitches???? Aren't you the one with the most response towards our replies????? smile_tongue.gif

Don't play with words my friend!!!!

dear boy,
it's a common trend on these forums to shoot the messenger when you don't like the message?
If you think politics exists outside your universe......well, what can I say?

have to keep up my replies so the jokerkia don't catch up... smile_tongue.gif

jolokia

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:54 PM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
QUOTE (kaylcar @ Mar 12 2013, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dear boy,
it's a common trend on these forums to shoot the messenger when you don't like the message?
If you think politics exists outside your universe......well, what can I say?

have to keep up my replies so the jokerkia don't catch up... smile_tongue.gif

Aeeyy ! No desire to catch up with your heckling behavior smile_tongue.gif

Do i sound pompous ? I hope so because i intended it to be so. smile_approve.gif
Great Ideology Creates Great Times - Yuri Irsenovich Kim

kaylcar

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:00 AM

kaylcar

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts
QUOTE (jolokia @ Mar 12 2013, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aeeyy ! No desire to catch up with your heckling behavior smile_tongue.gif

Do i sound pompous ? I hope so because i intended it to be so. smile_approve.gif

When the comedian is bad, expect the heckles !
U don't sound pompous at all (assuming you are using correct terminology), just pompASS!
Boooo, ...lol
smile_tongue.gif
Why don't you want to stay on topic? Cannot find pejorative answer ah ? smile_angry.gif

stalin

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:26 AM

stalin

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
QUOTE (kaylcar @ Mar 13 2013, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When the comedian is bad, expect the heckles !
U don't sound pompous at all (assuming you are using correct terminology), just pompASS!
Boooo, ...lol
smile_tongue.gif
Why don't you want to stay on topic? Cannot find pejorative answer ah ? smile_angry.gif

At this juncture, there is nothing more pejorative than Hyundai being sued for manipulation!!! smile_tongue.gif