Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

I Need Pickup Truck With Car Like Handling And Quietness. Which One?

• Please log in to reply

beefburger

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

beefburger

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
QUOTE (roocarroll @ Nov 16 2012, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was hoping to test drive that version here but they only have the 2.2 manual.

Are the accessories in Hatyai much cheaper or is there better choice? Are you going to get the Mexican wrestling mask bull bars?

Many are cheaper and same quality as the Klang 4wd shop. Many bullbars to choose over in Hatyai. Some even throw in a tasser for a package if you ask. You have to be precise when making a deal thats all.

They got it all, Mazda or Ford.

belux

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

belux

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
QUOTE (beefburger @ Nov 19 2012, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Many are cheaper and same quality as the Klang 4wd shop. Many bullbars to choose over in Hatyai. Some even throw in a tasser for a package if you ask. You have to be precise when making a deal thats all.

They got it all, Mazda or Ford.

So Big Mac, wat kind of cos $ saving can expect? Go hatyai expense of fuel.

beefburger

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:32 PM

beefburger

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Locally the shop I visited is PortKlang 4x4 at Persiaran Raja Muda Musa, Port Klang. Not all are cheaper due to varying labour charges over in Hatyai or as my friend said depends on how you dress or talk.

belux

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:55 PM

belux

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
QUOTE (beefburger @ Nov 26 2012, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Locally the shop I visited is PortKlang 4x4 at Persiaran Raja Muda Musa, Port Klang. Not all are cheaper due to varying labour charges over in Hatyai or as my friend said depends on how you dress or talk.

talk is shoks are like 50% less and all bullsbar are same 50%