Price Increases For BMW And MINI Vehicles In Malaysia
BMW Group Malaysia has announced price increases across the board for its range of BMW and MINI vehicles. This move is inevitable given the continued challenge of rising costs happening on a global scale.
Current global inflation is causing costs of manufacturing and services to rise. However, BMW Group Malaysia is committed to maintaining the complete Premium Ownership Experience, albeit at revised prices. From 1 January 2023, a price update came into effect for all BMW and MINI vehicles sold in Malaysia, with a volume-weighted average increase of 4.7% and 2.6% respectively. Thus you are looking at price increases ranging from 0.2% to 6.3% depending on model and variant. However, owners will be able to enjoy more new feature enhancements in all BMW and MINI models purchased in the year ahead.
Furthermore, BMW Group Malaysia aims to retain its best-in-segment warranty and maintenance programmes i.e. BMW and MINI Service and Repair Inclusive (BSRI / MSRI) packages. The package prices are also concurrently updated effective 1 January 2023.
The rate of price increases (inclusive of BSRI / MSRI) are :
- BMW M135i xDrive : 1.1%
- BMW 218i M Sport : 3.1%
- BMW 630i GT M Sport : 2.8%
- BMW Z4 sDrive30i M Sport : 3.2%
- BMW 5 Series (BMW 530i & 530e) : 2.0% – 3.7%
- BMW X Models (BMW X3, BMW X4, BMW X5 & BMW X6) : 1.6% – 5.8%
- BMW i Models (BMW i4 & BMW iX) : 2.6% – 6.3%
- MINI Cooper S (3 Door, 5 Door, Clubman, Convertible) : 0.3%
- MINI Cooper S Countryman : 1.9%
- MINI Cooper SE : 4.1%
- MINI John Cooper Works (3 Door, Clubman, Countryman) : 0.2% – 0.3%
For further information, check in www.bmw.com.my and www.mini.my.