TC Subaru Sdn Bhd has introduced the Subaru Auto Protection Programme (SAPP). With this, the exclusive distributor of Subaru in Malaysia aims to offer savings on maintenance, provide its customers with complete peace of mind, and ensure higher resale value of their vehicles.
This programme is specially designed for customers with vehicles nearing the end of their warranty to continue enjoying reduced maintenance costs, quality aftersales, and complete ownership peace of mind. TC Subaru assures customers that only genuine, quality Subaru parts are used in this programme. This will help to improve the resale value of the vehicle.
There are two SAPP package options for customers to choose, both offering good value for money:
Silver Package (RM1,300)
- Customers can claim up to RM5,000 per transaction, or up to a maximum of RM10,000 per annum.
- Air-con system (includes compressor, condenser, evaporator & blower motor)
- Brake system (includes master pump, ABS actuator, module, & booster)
- Cooling system (includes radiator, water pump & thermostat)
- Electrical system (includes starter motor, alternator, wiper motor, fan motor, ignition coil, power window motor, horn, engine control module, auto transmission module & air bag module)
- Fuel system (includes fuel pump & regulators)
Gold Package (RM1,600)
- Customers can claim up to RM10,000 per transaction, or up to a maximum of RM20,000 per annum.
- Coverage: Similar to Silver Package BUT with the addition of
- Engine components (includes cylinder head, cam & value mechanism, timing gear & chain, water pump, lubrication system, oil pump, pistons, crankshaft, cylinder bores, intake & exhaust manifold, flywheel, throttle valve & airflow meters)
- Transmission components for Auto, CVT or Manual (includes torque converter, internal shaft, gears, synchromesh devices, shafts, bearings, planetary system, brake bands, oil pump, transfer gear, clutches, variable pulleys, & control valve body)
- Axle and differential components (include crown gears, pinion & support bearings, planetary gears & half shaft)
- To be eligible for the packages, the vehicle must be registered for less than six years; must have less than 100,000 km in mileage.
To apply the SAPP package, your Subaru has to first undergo and pass a 140-point inspection and have had maintained a full service history with any authorised Subaru service centre. Any defects found during the inspection must be repaired by an authorised Subaru service centre prior to acceptance into the programme.
The packages are transferrable to the next owner (terms and conditions apply).
Benefits of SAPP
Customers protected by the SAPP packages will also receive:
- 1-year Subaru Breakdown Assist coverage
- 10% off body and paint, parts and labour at all authorised Subaru repair centres
- 10% off Subaru official merchandise
- 10% off in-house grooming services (selected outlets)
- 10% off standard retail parts not covered by the Subaru Auto Protection Programme
- Free technical and diagnostic consultation at all Subaru authorised centres
To provide customers with greater flexibility, 0%-interest instalment plans are offered in partnership with several banks, including Maybank, CIMB, Public Bank, RHB Bank and AmBank.
You can sign up for the SAPP packages by visiting any Subaru authorised service centre nationwide and speaking to any of the service advisors. For more details, visit https://www.subaru.asia/my/en/owners/sapp.php