Petaling Jaya, 13 December 2019 – Here is some good news for Toyota owners in the Klang Valley, especially those who live around the Petaling Jaya, Sunway, Old Klang Road, Puchong, and Subang Jaya areas.
Toyota Petaling Utama, also known as Laser Motor Services Sdn Bhd, located just off the NPE, at No 30E Jalan PJS 1/48, PJS 1, Taman Petaling Utama, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, is offering first-time customers a one-off special of FOC service labour charges. Basically, this means that if you have never serviced your Toyota at this Service outlet before, you can enjoy this special offer. The offer ends on 31st December 2019.
According to En Hazim, manager of this outlet, this offer is to allow customers who have never serviced at the Petaling Utama service facility before an opportunity to sample the excellent service provided at this outlet.
“ We have opened this outlet recently, and we want to encourage Toyota owners in the vicinity to come and try us out; this is a one-time offer and covers all the Toyota vehicles sold by the Toyota dealerships.”
The offer does not cover ‘grey’ imports – Laser Motor will service and repair these ‘recond’ vehicles, but there is another offer for these vehicles, and owners can come in and check this out.
The Toyota Petaling Utama Service Centre is a large service facility, with plenty of room to maneuver, and is one of the most advanced Toyota Service Centres available, with 14 bays and 13 technicians. Parking is not a problem, and at the current moment, no appointments are needed, although it is always safer to call in beforehand to book your slot.
Facilities include a very spacious customer lounge, a huge TV set with access to Netflix and other shows, in addition to which customers have access to free wifi. For those with children, there is a child play area which also has a TV set.
Customers coming in will also be served free coffee or tea, and Nasi Lemak is available also on FOC basis, while stocks last. As an added bonus, there is free ice cream.
I personally was invited to check out the service facilities, and I did – It was a great experience, and the attached video will tell you more.
Here are some of the things I noted:-
- The people are well versed with their roles and tasks, and even the security guards help to guide you into the many parking slots available.
- The floor area is ultra-clean, and the air-conditioning is just right.
- The customer lounge is very cool and spacious, and with free wifi, you can stay connected while waiting for your car.
- The workshop subscribes to Toyota Best Practices – they use all the proper seat covers and fender protectors when working on your car.
- Car wash is free if you do a service or heavy repair.
- There is a coffee machine – not just a hot plate with a coffee pot.
- There is even cup noodles if you like.
- The people are very friendly.
Current offers include a discount of 20 percent on all accessories, and also on shock absorbers and engine mountings.
Please call 03-7731818 for further details.