Renault is offering a subscription service to Malaysian consumers who do not wish to be tied down with a long term commitment to a vehicle but want to enjoy the freedom of mobility that a vehicle offers. Offered for the first time in Malaysia, the ‘Renault Subscription’ gives you freedom and flexibility, allowing you to break away from long-term loan tenures, rigid lock-ins and concerns about vehicle depreciation costs. This freedom comes at a price from as low as RM43 per day.
The Renault models currently available for this subscription option are the versatile Renault Captur crossover and the flagship Renault Koleos SUV. The ‘Renault Subscription’ comes in a choice of two plans i.e. Fixed and Switch.
You can opt for the more structured Fixed Plan to enjoy the Captur from as low as RM1,299 a month and the Koleos from RM2,299 a month.
Or alternatively, you can choose the more flexible Switch Plan, which is a first in Malaysia to offer ultimate freedom with no lock-in, providing more for value. With this plan, you can conveniently switch between the two Renault models, for as low as RM1,999 per month, depending on your needs.
With such plans, you have the freedom to change to a new model every two to three years, and not worry about the sale or value of your existing vehicle.
This subscription offer sounds very similar to a conventional leasing programme, but there are differences, namely:
- No long-term and expensive fixed terms
- Highly competitive rates and flexibility to try out different Renault models
- Freedom to switch between different Renault models for durations of your choosing, with no lock-ins or penalties (Switch Plan)
- All-inclusive costs and peace-of-mind – road tax, insurance and regular maintenance are covered in the package. Switch subscribers are also covered for wear and tear with unlimited mileage, while an annual mileage cap of 20,000 km will apply to customers under the Fixed Plan
- Additional savings with zero down payment and no interest rates commonly associated with hire-purchase loans
Depending on the plan selected, there will be a refundable security deposit of either RM2,500 or RM3,500.
For a limited time, those who subscribe will receive a one-month free subscription for the Fixed two-year plan.
The details of the two ‘Renault Subscription’ plans are:
For more information about Renault in Malaysia and ‘Renault Subscription’, please visit www.renault.com.my or contact 1800-18-8663 (Monday – Saturday, 8:00 am – 5:30 pm, excluding public holidays).