Shah Alam, 27 July 2018 –Isuzu Malaysia Sdn Bhd has launched the Dura-Miles Challenge 2018, which is the company’s awareness campaign to showcase the fuel efficiency of Isuzu vehicles. The Isuzu Dura-Miles Challenge 2018 will start on 13 August 2018 until 31 October and will include a series of test drive contests along with a photo wall contest. This will be held at participating dealers in Malaysia.
Isuzu Malaysia will determine the winners based on the most fuel efficient results. The grand prize will be a vacation package worth RM3,000, followed by RM1,000 cash voucher for second place and RM500 cash voucher for third place. Those interested can go to any nearby Isuzu showroom to register and stand a chance to win these prizes from Isuzu Malaysia.
Additionally, the participants can also join in the photo wall contest where they are required to take photo of themselves in the most creative way, and share and tag Isuzu on social media. There is a chance to win RM1,000 worth of cash vouchers in this contest.
As mentioned above, the purpose of this campaign is to highlight Isuzu’s unique selling points of fuel efficiency and low running cost to both the end consumer and company fleet operations. “We are excited to provide this opportunity for our customers to understand our brand through a campaign that conveys Isuzu’s core values. Through this campaign, we hope to give our customers a great experience when they visit us,” said Isuzu Malaysia Light Commercial Vehicle Chief Operating Officer, Masayuki Suzuki.
The current fuel efficiency record is 23.8 km per litre, which was achieved in the previous Dura-Miles Challenge where the Isuzu D-Max was driven from Bangkok to Singapore in less than one full tank of diesel.
The Dura-Miles Challenge fuel efficiency contest is open to all Malaysians with a valid driving license, and are in good driving fitness. The contest starts from 13 August 2018 until 31st October 2018 and will be held in participating Isuzu showrooms.
Each participant may take part in this contest once per day, and not more than twice a month during the campaign period. The recommended test drive time is between 10:30 am – 4:00 pm. Participation outside of this recommended time is at the discretion of the showroom’s manager with the consideration of traffic conditions.
Fuel efficiency drive:
1st prize – RM 3,000 holiday package vouchers X 41 showrooms
2nd prize – RM 1000 cash vouchers
3rd prize – RM 500 cash vouchers
10 prizes x RM 1,000 cash vouchers
How to participate?
- Visit a participating Isuzu D-Max showroom.
- Request a test drive to participate in the contest.
- Fill up the registration form.
- Sales advisor will accompany the participant throughout this contest and show the test drive route.
- Head to nearby petrol station to do 3-click refill for full tank.
- Sales advisor will reset the odometer.
- Test drive starts from the fuel station to the pre-determined routes assigned to each showroom. Please be informed that the routes are different for each of the showrooms.
- After the test drive, go back to the same fuel station to do another round of refilling with the 3-click method.
- Sales advisor will record the mileage and refill amount. This information will DETERMINE the winners for the Dura-Miles Challenge.
- Drive back to the showroom after refilling.
- Participants can then take a photo at the photo wall in the most creative way possible.
- Share the photo to Facebook or Instagram. ParticipantMUSTinclude the #isuzuduramiles in the caption. TheyMUST tag ISUZU at Facebook or Instagram.
- Set post to public.
- Winners will be contacted via the information given in the registration form.
- Results will be announced after the contest period.
- Judges decisions are final.