Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

No Spare Parts For Captiva

• Please log in to reply

br1

Posted 14 May 2011 - 01:45 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
Parts Promotion up to 50% discount effective from 15th May - 30th June 2011, offered by Cergazam via SMS today

Hope they have the stock I wants, Still hutang me some parts for seals and O-ring till now for an oil leaks claimed under warranty - have waited 1 month now, I will give them another 2 more months and will start and need to write to them!

They are just a few pcs of small seals and o-ring that they have no stock here, still hutang me - bloody hell - can they just slip them in an evelope and courier it to Cergazam? and fixed it up and solved my oil leaking problem,
instead of having us making so good ugly FOC real user's advertisement for them here?
what a shame on you guys!

Good bloody europe developed global car, with a good italian motori engine, Aishin tranny, garret vgt turbu, bosch fuel injector ststem BUT thrown to a rubbish dumpsite - the wrong Naza controlled dealership's hand with jus 1S = sales only!
Ceregazam = 2S = sales & service but No Spares - controlled supplies by Naza as they have ordered by no supply to them
So who is the 3S = us maybe and now is the time to stock up, as owners of Captiva - we have to stock some Spares!!!!
To make up a 3S team!!!

what a weird world!!! in our Bolehland - what also have to be Boleh!

I will need to stock up some common consumerable parts and the timing kit, for and on behalf of Naza - just in case they dont have stock like even filters as per my experience, i still have parts to use - can keep in my mini store.

cyberider

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:29 PM

cyberider

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
Big bro, care to share further details about the promotion? When to end? Can order through phone / email?

By the way, my spare part list as gollow:
1) oil filter (as u mentioned, cannot belive the SC don't have this, better get some spares)
2) Fuel filer
3) timing belt & accessories
4) air-con filter

appreciate your help to share your thoughts, did I miss out anything?

cyberider

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:36 PM

cyberider

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
Most of us should feel happy to see this promo, however if we try to see things from different angle, "la za" is trying to get us (the end user) to stock up spare parts for them, so that they can keep their inventory level at minimal. Just another smart and dirty old tricks. Never seens this before in other place, only in Boleh Land. ini macam pun Boleh... sterb292.gif

br1

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:51 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (cyberider @ May 17 2011, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Big bro, care to share further details about the promotion? When to end? Can order through phone / email?

By the way, my spare part list as gollow:
1) oil filter (as u mentioned, cannot belive the SC don't have this, better get some spares)
2) Fuel filer
3) timing belt & accessories
4) air-con filter

appreciate your help to share your thoughts, did I miss out anything?

ayioh, dont call like this lah,

timing belt kit - maybe you can leave out for the time being as I understood your mileage is less tha 15k km?
it is required to be changed at 60k km only so long long way for you to go. And it is not cheap either!!! cost about rm2k
Just get stock up some filters should be fine and other items let La sa do their responsibiility.

overlander

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:29 PM

overlander

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (cyberider @ May 17 2011, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Most of us should feel happy to see this promo, however if we try to see things from different angle, "la za" is trying to get us (the end user) to stock up spare parts for them, so that they can keep their inventory level at minimal. Just another smart and dirty old tricks. Never seens this before in other place, only in Boleh Land. ini macam pun Boleh... sterb292.gif

My car out of warranty oreadi, so got excuss to go service/ repair in Hatyai. So much cheaper

r3xt0n

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:33 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (overlander @ May 17 2011, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My car out of warranty oreadi, so got excuss to go service/ repair in Hatyai. So much cheaper

Good chance to to rejuvenile along with every service hahahaha

br1

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:51 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (overlander @ May 17 2011, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aha, so you changed nick name, why not use convoy king - hehehe

One of my ride too, another 15k km to go before warranty expired, but they still hutang alots of claim parts?
you see how good is La za ?

br1

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:58 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (br1 @ May 17 2011, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aha, so you changed nick name, why not use convoy king - hehehe

One of my ride too, another 15k km to go before warranty expired, but they still hutang alots of claim parts?
so excuse for us to do some extra travelling - service our car and ourself ??? maybe many will still wanna to buy Captiva if this si the case, excuse to say no parts here so have to go to Hadyai for service and spares !!!!
Maybe then Captiva will be very sellable hahahaha!!!

TSIJetta

Posted 18 May 2011 - 11:57 AM

TSIJetta

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts
QUOTE (br1 @ May 17 2011, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ayioh, dont call like this lah,

timing belt kit - maybe you can leave out for the time being as I understood your mileage is less tha 15k km?
it is required to be changed at 60k km only so long long way for you to go. And it is not cheap either!!! cost about rm2k
Just get stock up some filters should be fine and other items let La sa do their responsibiility.

Bro BR1, you think we can get those mentioned filters from Vanli Jln Ipoh? Saw in their website, listed under GM. Coz I wanna service outside with my own trusted mechanic, but he dont have those filters & diesel engine oil. So I'll buy for him to service, just pay him labour nia....

cyberider

Posted 18 May 2011 - 11:28 PM

cyberider

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
'One of my ride too, another 15k km to go before warranty expired, but they still hutang alots of claim parts?
so excuse for us to do some extra travelling - service our car and ourself ??? maybe many will still wanna to buy Captiva if this si the case, excuse to say no parts here so have to go to Hadyai for service and spares !!!!
Maybe then Captiva will be very sellable hahahaha!!!'

Support the great idea with both thumbs up smile_thumbup.gif Convoy king to organized? smile_sleepy.gif