Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Audi A4 1.8 Tfsi B8

• Please log in to reply

arencheok

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:49 AM

arencheok

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
waited 5 months now and still no news on when the car is going to arrive

shiang7

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:23 PM

shiang7

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (arencheok @ Apr 26 2011, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
waited 5 months now and still no news on when the car is going to arrive

Have you gotten it now?

crocky

Posted 17 June 2011 - 11:58 PM

crocky

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
I have seen a4 with plate WVF recently

arencheok

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:23 PM

arencheok

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
QUOTE (shiang7 @ Jun 16 2011, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have you gotten it now?

Yes and no, it's ready to be picked up but I'm outstation right now. Hence EM is still keeping my car for me.

QUOTE (crocky @ Jun 17 2011, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have seen a4 with plate WVF recently

Mine is WVG

jckchai

Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:28 PM

jckchai

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
Looking for 18" rims + tyres for my A4 B8. Anybody knows where to get please PM me.

Thanks!

dchan1

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:26 PM

dchan1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
QUOTE (jckchai @ Jun 18 2011, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looking for 18" rims + tyres for my A4 B8. Anybody knows where to get please PM me.

Thanks!

Hey bro, maybe this reply came a bit late as I just joined this forum today. If you are looking for 18 rims + tyres for your A4 B8, you can try this Website: http://www.shahalamtyres.com.my

Look for a guy by the name of Jeff, he is pretty good and has a lot of Audi rims for sale. Most of them are from Taiwan but they looked damn good!

I had actually gone there on my first day of getting my A4 B8 last month and changed to a set of Original but 2nd hand Audi 18 rims (the same one from the S-line version). Now the car looks them chun!

dchan1

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:31 PM

dchan1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
QUOTE (arencheok @ Jun 18 2011, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes and no, it's ready to be picked up but I'm outstation right now. Hence EM is still keeping my car for me.

Mine is WVG

Hey man, so how is your A4 B8 which is about 7 months plus now? I just got mine last month and is loving it! Was thinking of looking for some A4 B8 owners out there so as to share some tips and info on this car.

ga11agh3r

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:15 PM

ga11agh3r

6th Gear

• Members
  • 9 posts
hi folks... any idea or word on when the facelifted a4 b8 will hit local shores? thinking about waiting for it. if book today to start the window for 6 months waiting period, can we opt to defer receiving the car then if the facelift hasn't been launched locally? some sales advisor says yes, some says no :s...

faizajir

Posted 26 November 2014 - 11:04 PM

faizajir

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
QUOTE (luckyguy @ Dec 21 2010, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha...after sales service sucks?i dun think so,tell u wat,eventhough i bought the car from bangsar dealer (which already closed),but when there is a problems with my car,i used to call the SA who wrking in glenmarie to help me,such as ask her book my service appoinment,and so on...she is willing to help,quite helpful girl.my opinions is try to close with them then u might be enjoy their service...hehe...overall at least better than VW,lagi sucks...
However,this car is worth though the waiting period is so long...i love this car so much!welcome to audi club,u may join the audi forum,which is www.clubaudimalaysia.com
Lastly,congtatulation to own this car,u will never ever get regret!
Remember dun do the vkul 3bond,coz its nt wrking,i had a bad xperience with them...useless product!

i cannot activate my account as i already registered. i did not receive any activation email even i already made it twice.
any advice.