Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

To Current Owners Of Tdci

• Please log in to reply

ramrodx

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:52 AM

ramrodx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
QUOTE (tr0llb41t @ Oct 13 2010, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Am I reading these units correctly? km/L, and not L/100km? If so, these are pretty bad FC - my old Wira 3-speed auto also can get 12 km/L! smile_thumbup.gif

You are right, should have opened my eyes bigger while looking at the LCD display, it's 7.3L/100km. But after converting to per litre, it's 13.7km/L...

shaekey

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:31 PM

shaekey

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts
QUOTE (kingsway25 @ Oct 14 2010, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah, right on! has anyone got news about the TDCI sedan? Just saw the ad in the newspapers today.

Anyone test drove it?

Anyone got details about it?

BTW, my car does have the auto lights and a full spare tyre. But I can't see the electric seats! How many versions are there?

I thought there's only 1 version for Focus TDCI... and they all have electric adjustable seat (driver only, manual adjustment for front passenger).

madex

Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:50 PM

madex

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
Anyone would like to share new upgrades pics here please... Mine earliest verson. No autowipe nor electric passenger seats and so on. But full size spare tyre.

shaekey

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:56 AM

shaekey

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts
QUOTE (shaekey @ Oct 14 2010, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought there's only 1 version for Focus TDCI... and they all have electric adjustable seat (driver only, manual adjustment for front passenger).

Just a little correction, I went to pick up the car on Friday and noticed electric adjustable seat also available for the front passenger.

cskkazami

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:37 PM

cskkazami

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

hey gus, the new version of focus tdci izzit look like this?

newmaster

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:33 PM

newmaster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

http://www.topgear.c...sedan-hatchback

madex

Posted 17 October 2010 - 09:44 PM

madex

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
QUOTE (newmaster @ Oct 17 2010, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got to have that bumper.... grrrr....tension nih!

ramrodx

Posted 19 October 2010 - 11:33 AM

ramrodx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Dear all,

Yup, the pictures posted above is exactly how it looks like, and without the sunroof. One question to current owners, I have opted to go for the 1K service, just to be on the safe side, and the next free service is 10K...should I voluntarily go for the 5K service too? Am I being too cautious?

cskkazami

Posted 19 October 2010 - 06:21 PM

cskkazami

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
QUOTE (ramrodx @ Oct 19 2010, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear all,

Yup, the pictures posted above is exactly how it looks like, and without the sunroof. One question to current owners, I have opted to go for the 1K service, just to be on the safe side, and the next free service is 10K...should I voluntarily go for the 5K service too? Am I being too cautious?

Did the SA tell you when will the SEDAN version arrive?

ramrodx

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:31 PM

ramrodx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Hey guys,

Check out the new Ford Malaysia website...it has been revamped/updated, not bad right?