- Test car is finished in a sporty Racing Blue colour, reminiscent of the Focus RS.
- It is a very handsome looking car.
- Fit and finish is a bit below par. Gaps between certain panels are quite big.
- At noon time, the metal finish of the steering wheel reflects sunlight straight into your eyes. Because of a packed schedule, I didn't have the time to do so, but I'll see if that can be fixed by adjusting the steering wheel position tmr noon.
- Engine pulls strongly under acceleration.
- 4A/T shifts smoothly.
- Little complaint on drivetrain.
Ride & Handling
- Focus' trump card. Corners very well, and rides smoothly too.
- Steering is light, but gives good feedback.
Didn't have time to properly road test it today, but will do so over the next couple of days.
I've tested both in fact 3 of them Focus Sport, 308 Turbo and 308 Vti but still can decide which one to buy. Hope your report will help.