Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Supernatural Encounter

• Please log in to reply

nozzy

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:10 PM

nozzy

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts
QUOTE (darreltian @ Aug 13 2009, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the cracking sound was it ur bumper ? smile_big.gif
my fren's iswara front bumper fell out after banging into a stray dog smile_shock.gif

Not my bumper, it was crushed beneath my tires.... smile_disapprove.gif

maxcobmara

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:20 PM

maxcobmara

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
those tasik banding fireballs are pretty common, heard many unrelated people tell me this story, apparantly you are safe if you stay on banding island
MaxCobMara! If you dont Max it, It don't count
Current Garage: 320d M-Sport, 306cabrio, Citroen C5Mk1 EXV6 3.0, Alfa Romeo 33 1.5IE, Volvo 940GLT, Pug 306XRGTi-6, E200K AG, Fiat Punto Cabrio 1.6 Abarth Custom, Volvo 740GLE 2.3A, Gen-2 1.6A
Exes : Pug305GTX, BMW E30 UK, Iswara 1.3&1.3A/B, Kawa K1, Perdana SEi, Satria 1.6A, Comel JD50, Tiara 1.1 Custom, BMW E39 523 2.5, Ford Focus 2.0S Hatch, Gen-2 1.6 M
Totalled : Saga 1.5, Wira 1.3, Merc W115, Yamaha VX250, Citroen Zx 1.9 Volcane, Pug 206CC 2.0, Fiat Multipla 1.9JTD, , Citroen C3 1.6 Sensodrive ASD Phantom
Stolen : Merc W115, Fiat 131

artemus

Posted 19 August 2009 - 03:16 PM

artemus

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 813 posts
ill b heading to terengganu this coming friday n will b using that road..hope those fireball dont disturb me anymore lah..so hard to clean d stain..n i forgot to mention..on some area of that route..i find my car heavy..as im carrying 3 to 4 person behind..not when climbing hill..

among other thing that i dont like bout this road is haze..even at 10am haze still heavy..n d potholes..there everywer!! dented my spotrim once..a big pothole after left hard corners..so unnoticable...

but wat to do..grik-jeli route is d shortest route penang ---northen terengganu
cheap and fast wont be reliable
fast and reliable wont b cheap
reliable and cheap wont be fast

limking

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:58 PM

limking

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts
QUOTE (artemus @ Aug 19 2009, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ill b heading to terengganu this coming friday n will b using that road..hope those fireball dont disturb me anymore lah..so hard to clean d stain..n i forgot to mention..on some area of that route..i find my car heavy..as im carrying 3 to 4 person behind..not when climbing hill..

among other thing that i dont like bout this road is haze..even at 10am haze still heavy..n d potholes..there everywer!! dented my spotrim once..a big pothole after left hard corners..so unnoticable...

Old folk remedy . Try hanging a red colour girl panty or G string high on your car antenna . All the hantu see will lari except the hamsiap hantu . smile_big.gif 059.gif smile_big.gif
PATIENCE !!! PATIENCE !!! PATIENCE !!! IT'LL GET YOU THE BEST WHEN TIME IS RIGHT AND SO WILL BE THE PRICE

SplitFire

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:40 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (artemus @ Aug 19 2009, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should be more worried on land slide, gajah, and tapir....
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

BSDriver

Posted 20 August 2009 - 08:48 AM

BSDriver

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 634 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Aug 19 2009, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You should be more worried on land slide, gajah, and tapir....

and also, the cows slumbering just in the midde of the road.
BSDriver

ring

Posted 20 August 2009 - 10:55 AM

ring

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,628 posts
My experience was in Bukt Larut Taiping. It was in year 2005. A group of us went up for holiday (over night) to enjoy the night view & breezy condition.

We were told by old folks in that town that this place was formerly occupied by Gabenor of a British national during WWII. It was subsequently became a sacrifice or torture house for the Japanese. Don't know how many had die there.

The best thing is you will hear subtle whisper (maybe due to strong wind which created the echo)...like a person talking near your ears. By then you 'bulu roma' or what ever 'bulu' you have would have standing up straight like gotten an electric shock. That night we stay awakened and dare not sleep. Quite an eerie stay & terrifying.

Don't there to stay there in small group of three, no more!

Ring

"IDEMITSU engine oil and YUASA Battery...A truely Japanese quality product"

SplitFire

Posted 20 August 2009 - 11:06 AM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (ring @ Aug 20 2009, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My experience was in Bukt Larut Taiping. It was in year 2005. A group of us went up for holiday (over night) to enjoy the night view & breezy condition.

We were told by old folks in that town that this place was formerly occupied by Gabenor of a British national during WWII. It was subsequently became a sacrifice or torture house for the Japanese. Don't know how many had die there.

The best thing is you will hear subtle whisper (maybe due to strong wind which created the echo)...like a person talking near your ears. By then you 'bulu roma' or what ever 'bulu' you have would have standing up straight like gotten an electric shock. That night we stay awakened and dare not sleep. Quite an eerie stay & terrifying.

Don't there to stay there in small group of three, no more!

You camped there? Or got hotel room?
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

ring

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:24 PM

ring

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,628 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Aug 20 2009, 11:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You camped there? Or got hotel room?

There is no Hotel over the place. You have a few old colonial houses rented out by the town council.

Ring

"IDEMITSU engine oil and YUASA Battery...A truely Japanese quality product"

SplitFire

Posted 20 August 2009 - 10:40 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (ring @ Aug 20 2009, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is no Hotel over the place. You have a few old colonial houses rented out by the town council.

Then how you all stay there overnight?
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire