Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Supernatural Encounter

• Please log in to reply

artemus

Posted 08 August 2009 - 04:30 PM

artemus

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 813 posts
i know this topic a bit out of usual..and i really dunno where to post it either..but i find it related to highway/trunk alert..hehehe
so if mod find it unappropiate just tell me..
myth to some..believe for many..have u ever encountered such thing when u drive..on a dark lonely eeeery night? lets share..

ive encountered two bizarre/scary thing when i drove n ride..here it goes..

venue--bukit putus,near ulu bendol waterfall n sembilan
machine-250cc bike
time-- 0200-0300 somwer in 1995
as usual i ride from kl to my house at felda serting bahau,ns..but never b4..till tis late..so i put my walkman n ride..metallica song to b exact..suddenly..when i came across this twisties uphill..my walkman dies off..and then come sound similar when radio finding its frequency..somekind like this..zzzzrrrrzzzzrrrrzzzrrr...and my foot cant engage on d gear..so i reamain climbing uphill on 4th gear only..so slow..n so terrified!!...slowly after that ive pass that area..my walkman working again..and i can freely play my foot to engage gear...and im thinking..wat d xxxx of this shit? hantu dont like mettalica song?hehehe

venue--penang grik kelantan highways
machine--1600cc honda car
time--0400-0500 july 2007
drive balik kampung..wifey pregnant 8 months at that time..i like to scare my wife thats why i drive at that time..and i said we can see elephant,tigers n deer at night on d road!! same like night safari..but i came across this area..just after tasek bandeng..i saw 2 balls of fire on my windscreen...they just pass by maybe to say hi..m doin 70kmh at that time..but that fireball seems a bit faster...i just drove..n drove..in d morning ive noticed that my front mirror have some black residue..that hard to rinse off...remain a mstery to me till now..

looking forward for next adventure... smile_tongue.gif

so come on guys..if u have anything to share for ppl to avoid that road or maybe for those who wanna seek some experience n thrill(those who dare lah..)
cheap and fast wont be reliable
fast and reliable wont b cheap
reliable and cheap wont be fast

SplitFire

Posted 08 August 2009 - 11:53 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (artemus @ Aug 8 2009, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i know this topic a bit out of usual..and i really dunno where to post it either..but i find it related to highway/trunk alert..hehehe
so if mod find it unappropiate just tell me..
myth to some..believe for many..have u ever encountered such thing when u drive..on a dark lonely eeeery night? lets share..

ive encountered two bizarre/scary thing when i drove n ride..here it goes..

venue--bukit putus,near ulu bendol waterfall n sembilan
machine-250cc bike
time-- 0200-0300 somwer in 1995
as usual i ride from kl to my house at felda serting bahau,ns..but never b4..till tis late..so i put my walkman n ride..metallica song to b exact..suddenly..when i came across this twisties uphill..my walkman dies off..and then come sound similar when radio finding its frequency..somekind like this..zzzzrrrrzzzzrrrrzzzrrr...and my foot cant engage on d gear..so i reamain climbing uphill on 4th gear only..so slow..n so terrified!!...slowly after that ive pass that area..my walkman working again..and i can freely play my foot to engage gear...and im thinking..wat d xxxx of this shit? hantu dont like mettalica song?hehehe

venue--penang grik kelantan highways
machine--1600cc honda car
time--0400-0500 july 2007
drive balik kampung..wifey pregnant 8 months at that time..i like to scare my wife thats why i drive at that time..and i said we can see elephant,tigers n deer at night on d road!! same like night safari..but i came across this area..just after tasek bandeng..i saw 2 balls of fire on my windscreen...they just pass by maybe to say hi..m doin 70kmh at that time..but that fireball seems a bit faster...i just drove..n drove..in d morning ive noticed that my front mirror have some black residue..that hard to rinse off...remain a mstery to me till now..

looking forward for next adventure... smile_tongue.gif

so come on guys..if u have anything to share for ppl to avoid that road or maybe for those who wanna seek some experience n thrill(those who dare lah..)

smile_shock.gif Scarrieee,,,.....
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

rallychamp

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:28 PM

rallychamp

hands on habbit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
*my friend ride after midnight from melacca to bangi using PLUS highway...

exactly at KM230 (pedas linggi area) suddenly he saw a slowly moving white P1 saga (1st model) without reg. plate number and without light switched on...

-hence he told me that there was stink smell like "bangkai".....so he just try to overtake that car when he saw no driver at the seat....plus the frontal area of that car was totally damaged (way beyond imagination how that car can be driven)...later he just speed off his scooter to its limit and arrived at home...plus got "demam" 4 days... smile_blackeye.gif

*crazy drifter|| http://img225.images...gilalahlagi.jpg
*Drift King is Back!!|| http://img580.images...ahdkterbaik.jpg
(NFS Underground)

SplitFire

Posted 10 August 2009 - 01:48 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (rallychamp @ Aug 10 2009, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*my friend ride after midnight from melacca to bangi using PLUS highway...

exactly at KM230 (pedas linggi area) suddenly he saw a slowly moving white P1 saga (1st model) without reg. plate number and without light switched on...

-hence he told me that there was stink smell like "bangkai".....so he just try to overtake that car when he saw no driver at the seat....plus the frontal area of that car was totally damaged (way beyond imagination how that car can be driven)...later he just speed off his scooter to its limit and arrived at home...plus got "demam" 4 days... smile_blackeye.gif

smile_shock.gif lagi scarieeee.....
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

darreltian

Posted 11 August 2009 - 12:36 PM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
I was driving along masjid tanah kampung road one late evening (maghrib time)... as i was mending into a tight bend, i saw 2 creatures riding on motorbike...one is hairy sitting at the back and the rider has a big tummy not wearing any shirt... smile_shock.gif smile_shock.gif

Itulah Pak Leman, dengan berok kesayangannya.. laugh.gif 059.gif 059.gif

artemus

Posted 11 August 2009 - 02:32 PM

artemus

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 813 posts
i rather see beruk ghost than living beruk..hehehe..
beruk ghost cant bite..
cheap and fast wont be reliable
fast and reliable wont b cheap
reliable and cheap wont be fast

nozzy

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:13 PM

nozzy

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts
Once i was driving back fr PG-KL in an afternoon....was doing 110km/h, out of a sudden there were 2 monkeys running from the opposite road into my lane. Did not brake & managed to crushed one of them....cool crushing skull noise....kraaccckkkk

SplitFire

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:18 AM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
One fine mid-night at about 2-3am, I was driving alone along Kota Tinggi - Desaru road. All 4 windows down, blasting ICE, enjoying cool wind. When I reached the stretch near Air Tawar 2, a freaking BAT flew into my car cabin and it cling onto the passenger seat and crawl upward. smile_shock.gif I scared the hell out almost drive directly into a tight bend. Then this creature decide to fly out of the window after about 10 seconds. Maybe my ICE no good and it decide to leave. smile_sleepy.gif

Luckily this blurr sotong din sangkut on my face..... else sure accident one.... smile_blackeye.gif

Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

darreltian

Posted 13 August 2009 - 11:21 AM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
QUOTE (nozzy @ Aug 12 2009, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Once i was driving back fr PG-KL in an afternoon....was doing 110km/h, out of a sudden there were 2 monkeys running from the opposite road into my lane. Did not brake & managed to crushed one of them....cool crushing skull noise....kraaccckkkk

the cracking sound was it ur bumper ? smile_big.gif
my fren's iswara front bumper fell out after banging into a stray dog smile_shock.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:16 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,471 posts
This should be in NMT lah....... smile_big.gif smile_big.gif