Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

3m Tinting - Group Discount

• Please log in to reply

carlion

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:14 PM

carlion

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts
QUOTE (survy @ Jun 26 2009, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys, please understand that among the dealers they have some sort of agreement of not deteriorating the market price for 3m crystalline tint. The standard price is around rm1800 for a sedan car. However if there is a group buy which they can reduce up to about rm300 depending on the number of cars.

In the name of open competition and service. Buyers can go to whoever that offers best price and service. I don't think anything wrong is sharing good market information.

Others threads like forum like Volvo and BMW, they even published names and contact info. of mechanics and spare parts dealers that can give good price and good service.

I suddenly remembered an ex girlfriend used to say 'To Share is To Care'.

LOL!

swing123

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:23 PM

swing123

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
QUOTE (carlion @ Jun 26 2009, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yup sound de javu.....salary sharing is even more caring....

madrazcbr

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:43 AM

madrazcbr

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 759 posts
QUOTE (survy @ Jun 26 2009, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys, please understand that among the dealers they have some sort of agreement of not deteriorating the market price for 3m crystalline tint. The standard price is around rm1800 for a sedan car. However if there is a group buy which they can reduce up to about rm300 depending on the number of cars.

aiyo ... aiya ... alamak ... I paid RM2000+ for 3M tint for 407 ... what to do ... done already ...

blackx

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:40 PM

blackx

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
QUOTE (carlion @ Jun 26 2009, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In the name of open competition and service. Buyers can go to whoever that offers best price and service. I don't think anything wrong is sharing good market information.

Others threads like forum like Volvo and BMW, they even published names and contact info. of mechanics and spare parts dealers that can give good price and good service.

LOL!

I am collecting my thp next tuesday. can someone give me the address or phone number where i can do my 3M tint? thanks...

bearuang

Posted 03 July 2009 - 10:32 AM

bearuang

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
QUOTE (madrazcbr @ Jun 28 2009, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
aiyo ... aiya ... alamak ... I paid RM2000+ for 3M tint for 407 ... what to do ... done already ...

Bro CBR,
What to do. When you were doing it, no one want to share their experience and knowledge. Only when Bro FEM, share his experience and group discout then all bubble burst out with their own. Well I hope in future all forummer would share their experience to all. Neither good or bad, if it is good then it will benefit to others and if it is bad, then people will be cautious or move away from it.

Cheerrsss...
Bearuang

hah

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:48 PM

hah

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
QUOTE (carlion @ Jun 26 2009, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I happened to meet the V-KOOL sales person, Helen, at Glenmarie yesterday. I asked for the cheapest available, she quoted;

Securelite Security film 4 mil film, Natural Colour, Rejection Rate (UV 95% & IR 85%). Cost RM 1100.00. She said offer till end of month.

she also quoted me for elite (front & rear windscreen) + 4mil security (windows) setup for RM1700. what do u thing guys, is it a good offer or shall i consider for others?

carlion

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:45 PM

carlion

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts
QUOTE (hah @ Jul 3 2009, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
she also quoted me for elite (front & rear windscreen) + 4mil security (windows) setup for RM1700. what do u thing guys, is it a good offer or shall i consider for others?

I think can always ask around. I am not rushing to tint my car windows and windscreen. Seems OK even in the afternoon heat, abt 37 deg.Will see for the next few weeks if really to tint the windows and windscreens.

znz308

Posted 04 July 2009 - 07:02 PM

znz308

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
haii guys...
seeim long time not log in into aw....
info for guys looking for good deal for tint now all brand reducing selling price and give good promotion coz market now very competitive, so guys i can help u with tinted and give coz price to do it...just contact me and i will help ur guys.....
Zainor Zainon
Mobile: 0174776136
Email: zainor_zainon@yahoo.com

deion

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:57 AM

deion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
Bro FEM,

thanks for your recommendation, went to the shop and got mine down over the weekend. smile_thumbup.gif

blackx

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:34 AM

blackx

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
QUOTE (deion @ Jul 6 2009, 09:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro FEM,

thanks for your recommendation, went to the shop and got mine down over the weekend. smile_thumbup.gif

Bro - which one did you go to? Thanks