Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Waja Stolen In Bukit Jalil

• Please log in to reply

darreltian

Posted 14 May 2009 - 11:10 AM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
QUOTE (ain206 @ May 14 2009, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
darrel..... where abt and when.......... you go test drive and i jaga your money can ah..... ph34r.gif

can u recommend the best dealer in town to try out the THP...
mmm....ok la, but got to jaga my anak also 059.gif 059.gif

ain206

Posted 14 May 2009 - 11:25 AM

ain206

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts
QUOTE (darreltian @ May 14 2009, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lets go to NAZA world......... i know the officer in charge...... hope he can assist.... let me check whether he has a test unit..

ain206

Posted 14 May 2009 - 11:33 AM

ain206

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts
QUOTE (darreltian @ May 14 2009, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

darrel.......... 308THP test unit available..... let me know so that i can book for you and he can reserve the car for you to test drive

ntc2000

Posted 14 May 2009 - 06:17 PM

ntc2000

Knight Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
QUOTE (kuan @ May 9 2009, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Waja EE WMG9312 was stolen in Bukit Jalil

u park at where ah??? normally i also park at b. jalil ler... somemore lazy use steering lock..

lol.. scare now.

bOROi

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:41 PM

bOROi

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
QUOTE (ntc2000 @ May 14 2009, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
u park at where ah??? normally i also park at b. jalil ler... somemore lazy use steering lock..

lol.. scare now.

I Say this bt Jalil, isnt this the place where it was reported that those fellows went for jogging also found out their car broken in when they finish jogging and come back to their cars ???? If true then nothing can help, better avoid totally.... unsure.gif

Myah United Rules!!!!

kuan

Posted 17 May 2009 - 04:16 PM

kuan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
QUOTE (bOROi @ May 15 2009, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I Say this bt Jalil, isnt this the place where it was reported that those fellows went for jogging also found out their car broken in when they finish jogging and come back to their cars ???? If true then nothing can help, better avoid totally.... unsure.gif

I parked outside the apartment, it was not even at night. I went to take my car at 7pm and it was gone

kuan

Posted 17 May 2009 - 04:18 PM

kuan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
QUOTE (GuyM @ May 11 2009, 08:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pray that the car is not to be found and then u claim insurance and buy a better car maybe a Jap car.

I really hope they can find the car. the insurance is paying very little.
My car is Nov 2004 but looks new. its enhanced edition with full spec, and the adjuster wont even consider this when they quote the compensation

bOROi

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:25 PM

bOROi

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
QUOTE (kuan @ May 17 2009, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really hope they can find the car. the insurance is paying very little.
My car is Nov 2004 but looks new. its enhanced edition with full spec, and the adjuster wont even consider this when they quote the compensation

Out of curiosity, who's paying for the services rendered by the adjusters?? Correct me if I am wrong but I think the insurance company that covers you. While they all l like you to believe that they will be fair in their adjusting, in all likelyhood they will favour the insurance companies. Nothing much you can do here.
Myah United Rules!!!!

ain206

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:32 PM

ain206

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts
QUOTE (bOROi @ May 18 2009, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Out of curiosity, who's paying for the services rendered by the adjusters?? Correct me if I am wrong but I think the insurance company that covers you. While they all l like you to believe that they will be fair in their adjusting, in all likelyhood they will favour the insurance companies. Nothing much you can do here.

boroi ... if the ins co only have one market valuation i agree with you....then it is not fair.....
my practice is to request 3 market valuation form 3 different independent sources to have a more accurate figure before deciding what figure to offer which i believe is more or less reflect the market value at time of loss........

but anyone who is not aggreable with the offer pls by all means send an appeal letter to the insurance company asking for a higher compensation...... it is your right and stipulated in the T & C

bOROi

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:08 AM

bOROi

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
QUOTE (ain206 @ May 18 2009, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
boroi ... if the ins co only have one market valuation i agree with you....then it is not fair.....
my practice is to request 3 market valuation form 3 different independent sources to have a more accurate figure before deciding what figure to offer which i believe is more or less reflect the market value at time of loss........

but anyone who is not aggreable with the offer pls by all means send an appeal letter to the insurance company asking for a higher compensation...... it is your right and stipulated in the T & C

I am sorry ain, but my own experience a long while ago made me rather sceptical....met with an accident, almost frontal and the car right side was totalled, the adjuster refuse to pay for tyre punctured on that side and caused by the accident....I would have accepted any other reasoning if any, but to say it punctured not caused by the accident when I knew it was as I was the driver was too much, despite my requests to reconsider he refused.

I also know all our rights are imprinted in the small prints, but seriously in all probability the insurance co will say its the adjuster who decided that, anyway the tyre cost about RM100 so I did not pursue.

Of course that time only one adjuster came, maybe now the trend is to send more adjusters is better I suppose, but to say these adjusters are independent is wishful thinking, they deal with the insurance companies on very regular if not daily basis and I believe they are paid by the insurance co and not any other independent employer, and not to mention that the insurance co employees are hardpressed to improve bottomline, and you???? You just met him because of an accident, so just deduce from that on their independence....

Myah United Rules!!!!