Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Welcome

• Please log in to reply

jarrydtan

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:28 PM

jarrydtan

3rd Gear

• Members
  • 3 posts
@cdv/Carl
I'll try to get Gophers/Lee Siong to get back to you on this matter.

leesiong

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:46 AM

leesiong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
QUOTE (cdv @ Jul 14 2010, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bro leesiong,

I bought a used Gophers Quatro Lite from a guy from kedah. he got the unit as a present from his friend and then sold it to me as he is not using it. When the item reached me, the software inside are Papago X3 and igo8. The papago is ok with updated map till april 2010 but the igo is not updated at all.

But, the question here is, why there is no MapKing inside the Gophers as i called the guy who sold it to me says he dont know as he only have the item with him 1 week only and never used it.

what should i do? do i have to buy the new Mapking software for my quatro Lite from gophers (RM180) as ads inside ur website?
Please help.

Thanks so much.
Carl

Hi,

The original MapKing software should be in an SD Card with a licence security sticker. Some resellers may have been offering their own additional software package of which we are not aware of, do check with the reseller?

all our map update and software support are for the licenced MapKing and Powermap softwares only.

regards

mokkf82

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:31 AM

mokkf82

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts
Hi,

I just got myself a Gophers VISI-O. It seems to fill what I aspect. I love it until now.
However, when I look through the manual. There's optional for FM, Blue tooth...

May I know where can I get it installed? I found that both these function helps alot when I drive.