Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Tracking System - Captor / Smart Tracker / V-Guard

• Please log in to reply

weiom

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:34 PM

weiom

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
I know a kind of tracker is very cheaper, it can protect your car, it can sent shock alert and speed alarm,the car owner can stop / re-start the car enginebattery.

Attached Thumbnails

• AVL___________________.jpg

SplitFire

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:36 AM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
Unquestionably reliable. I-Mob. smile_thumbup.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

darreltian

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:53 PM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
i am now trying a unit made in china...gps (msia & spore latest road maps), immobiliser-compatible, gps tracker, reverse camera and speed trap detector....all-in-one....price is very cheap but dunno reliability?

ntc2000

Posted 09 June 2009 - 02:08 PM

ntc2000

Knight Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
QUOTE (darreltian @ Jun 5 2009, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i am now trying a unit made in china...gps (msia & spore latest road maps), immobiliser-compatible, gps tracker, reverse camera and speed trap detector....all-in-one....price is very cheap but dunno reliability?

PM me the details... thank

darreltian

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:58 PM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
QUOTE (ntc2000 @ Jun 9 2009, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PM me the details... thank

this one i can get less than 500 but not reliable smile_disapprove.gif ...will search for other make

muralli

Posted 24 June 2009 - 08:08 PM

muralli

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
Dear All,

We may have a good and reliable solution for u, it will be cheaper then my competitor in Malaysia. Basically we are a AVL Solution provider, we have 2 main things, 1) Vehicle Security Solutions and 2) Fleet Management Solutions, it is a UK base product, we are the sold distributor here, the website is www.3dtracking.net.my.

I went through the whole posting, basically we have everything you wanted, to tell few:
1) we have a high speed server
2) 24 hrs data update: vehicle turn by turn data update, every 2 minutes data update on straight line driving and every 1
hour data update if Ignition Off
3) can save 2 years of historical data
4) we use updated MY & SIN map licensed from a local provider, we do have the free map like Google Map, Google Earth,
Microsoft Live Map and Open Street Map
5) in house tracking - just need a PC with Internet. We will monitor every hour to make sure all the units are in working
order
6) receive UNLIMITED pop up alert and email alert for all the security breach, POI Entry & Exit, Geofence Violation,
longer stops, excessive idling, tow alert and many more. SMS alerts are charged
7) immobilise your car just by sending a simple sms
8) Dallas i-Button driver ID plus security, engine will not start w/o this - optional item
9) we have on of the best GPS device with 4 digital Input, 4 digital Output and 4 Analogue Input, rugged, small (will be
hiddden), CAN Bus support (still in testing), RS232 port-can be connected with selected GPS Navigation System
10) plus many more, it's a complete solution.

I am willing to show our solution w/o any obligation, you can view Live vehicle movement, feel free to contact me at 017-229 3383.

Please note, we do not provide recovery service, any breach in security will be alerted to nearest police and vehicle will be immobilised.

At the moment we are talking with a Security Company to do the recovery if vehicle found to be stolen/missing, nothing finalised yet.

Thank you.

Murali

Benson

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:29 AM

Benson

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts
QUOTE (muralli @ Jun 24 2009, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear All,

We may have a good and reliable solution for u, it will be cheaper then my competitor in Malaysia. Basically we are a AVL Solution provider, we have 2 main things, 1) Vehicle Security Solutions and 2) Fleet Management Solutions, it is a UK base product, we are the sold distributor here, the website is www.3dtracking.net.my.

I went through the whole posting, basically we have everything you wanted, to tell few:
1) we have a high speed server
2) 24 hrs data update: vehicle turn by turn data update, every 2 minutes data update on straight line driving and every 1
hour data update if Ignition Off
3) can save 2 years of historical data
4) we use updated MY & SIN map licensed from a local provider, we do have the free map like Google Map, Google Earth,
Microsoft Live Map and Open Street Map
5) in house tracking - just need a PC with Internet. We will monitor every hour to make sure all the units are in working
order
6) receive UNLIMITED pop up alert and email alert for all the security breach, POI Entry & Exit, Geofence Violation,
longer stops, excessive idling, tow alert and many more. SMS alerts are charged
7) immobilise your car just by sending a simple sms
8) Dallas i-Button driver ID plus security, engine will not start w/o this - optional item
9) we have on of the best GPS device with 4 digital Input, 4 digital Output and 4 Analogue Input, rugged, small (will be
hiddden), CAN Bus support (still in testing), RS232 port-can be connected with selected GPS Navigation System
10) plus many more, it's a complete solution.

I am willing to show our solution w/o any obligation, you can view Live vehicle movement, feel free to contact me at 017-229 3383.

Please note, we do not provide recovery service, any breach in security will be alerted to nearest police and vehicle will be immobilised.

At the moment we are talking with a Security Company to do the recovery if vehicle found to be stolen/missing, nothing finalised yet.

Thank you.

Murali

HI PRICE?

muralli

Posted 25 June 2009 - 11:44 AM

muralli

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
QUOTE (Benson @ Jun 25 2009, 08:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HI PRICE?

Mr. Benson,

Before I go ahead about the pricing allow me to explain about our packages - we have 2 types of package - Basic & Advance, the main diferrents between these two is Advance supports auto generated printable reports (good for fleet management), Basic reports need to be generated manually and cannot create your own POI. Both have location geofence, route geofence, alerts, historical data and etc.

Will PM the price to you in 15 mins

Thank you.

Massa + Kimi + Ferrari = Victory

madman1188

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:00 PM

madman1188

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
QUOTE (muralli @ Jun 25 2009, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mr. Benson,

Before I go ahead about the pricing allow me to explain about our packages - we have 2 types of package - Basic & Advance, the main diferrents between these two is Advance supports auto generated printable reports (good for fleet management), Basic reports need to be generated manually and cannot create your own POI. Both have location geofence, route geofence, alerts, historical data and etc.

Will PM the price to you in 15 mins

Thank you.

Mr Benson,

hv u installed the tracking device from Mr Muralli? any feedbacks? which brand is he selling?
I hv been look see look see high low for a tracking device also, but susah to make mind up...
Called captor and they waived the installation charge coz my insurance is part of their partners, but not cheap leh their system...., benefit got RF on top of GSM.GPS lor
called cobra0connex (sound really really wrong) and system also not cheap, but only GSM.GPS
Chked i-mob lagi expensive.... coz for merc ma.....
other brands dare not go near coz all these things if no support die liow.....
was really tempted, but still kontinue look see look see.....

would appreciate all comment on captor and cobra0connex......
madman - as mad as ever