Why switch from City to VIOS?
Posted 11 August 2004 - 04:01 AM
people argue which 1 is better....haih....better stop it and enjoy what
you are driving...
no car is perfect...
Posted 11 August 2004 - 07:46 AM
Posted 27 August 2004 - 08:49 AM
Posted 28 August 2004 - 02:34 AM
so pardon me butting in. I've been wanting to put this down and the topic
so happened to be relevant.
Put City and Vios side by side. Get Britney (or any chic lah for that
matter) to choose which car she'll ride in and the answer will be...
Vios. Being a man, you should invest your money in the right ride. :)
Selamat menyambut merdeka.
Posted 29 August 2004 - 05:51 PM
Posted 29 August 2004 - 11:18 PM
2. External shape design - longer appealing period
3. Stronger brake power
4. More powerful & responsive engine
5. Comfortable seat
6. Brand Name
7. Better resale value
8. Internal design
10. Service Centers - <bycourier> IMHO i m in Segamat, if i get a
toyota, i'll have to
travel to nearest Batu Pahat (100 km) to service my toyota.
11. Small Booking Fee on Honda City - Low cost of switching
12. Boot space & cabin room space not important - <by ghetto23> if need
more room space, should go for MPV
13. Uses branded air-cond system - Denso
14. Sex appeal
Posted 29 August 2004 - 11:29 PM
All the reasons understood...except the no. 14..why huh?
Posted 01 September 2014 - 03:47 AM