Why switch from City to VIOS?
Posted 12 July 2003 - 12:45 PM
anything which can think off..??
Posted 12 July 2003 - 12:51 PM
joking k... just too free to browse other threats
Posted 12 July 2003 - 12:56 PM
should said buy 2 get 1 free ...
Posted 13 July 2003 - 01:47 PM
the features listed are all abstract and are subject to individual
intepretation and perception.
anyway its fun to have everyone putting their points in. I find it very
so if you guys booked City and are considering to switch to Vios, here are
2. External shape design - longer appealing period
3. Stronger brake power
4. More powerful & responsive engine
5. Comfortable seat
6. Brand Name
7. Better resale value
8. Internal design
10. Service Centers - <bycourier> IMHO i m in Segamat, if i get a
toyota, i'll have to
travel to nearest Batu Pahat (100 km) to service my toyota.
11. Small Booking Fee on Honda City - Low cost of switching
12. Boot space & cabin room space not important - <by ghetto23> if need
more room space, should go for MPV
13. Uses branded air-cond system - Denso
14. Cobra label appears at the transponder unlike City do not have Cobra
name inscribed at the transponder. <by anek1>
15. Great driving dynamics. (Check out the test drive report from
www.motioncars.com). To me, this is important bcos u'll be driving the car
almost every time, more important then the interior or comfort bcos if u
don't enjoy the drive, how to buy....lah <by AthlonXP>
** new **
16. ...any more to add ??
Posted 14 July 2003 - 08:24 AM
Posted 10 August 2004 - 09:07 AM
Posted 10 August 2004 - 11:14 AM
work for the gahmen 10 yrs oledi, still cant afford both cars...lu boleh,
GOA tak boleh; no POWER in DREAMS...
though they're the lowest-priced non-national cars, P1 n P2 will still
have the lion's share of the people's income...how unfair is the world we
...give me Corolla Verso or Honda Mobilio!
Posted 10 August 2004 - 03:46 PM
toyota harrier. Even the private staff engineer cann't.
Posted 10 August 2004 - 04:06 PM
Posted 10 August 2004 - 11:53 PM
jelly fish or ducky or "lorhan" as TA Chong puts it. The car is too ugly
to keep. Although interior is spacious, one must close his eyes when he
gets out of his car.