Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

How's the Swift so far?

• Please log in to reply

darreltian

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:15 PM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
QUOTE (DSAI @ Sep 29 2009, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i plan to get one a 2nd CBU unit that will cost me 50K year 2006,millage is only 37000++,already got skirting and 17 inch advanti rims with BS potenza RE,any body can comment it?

how much is the offer? does it come with vkool and leather seat (premium version)?

DSAI

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:53 AM

DSAI

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 750 posts
QUOTE (darreltian @ Sep 29 2009, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how much is the offer? does it come with vkool and leather seat (premium version)?
the person offer me rm 50K.yes with VKool.but with no lether seats smile_disapprove.gif .any comment?the conditon wise, interior 9/10.exterior 7/10.cause got some minor scracth and dent (but not so serios one).engine is supersmooth but FC is bit high maybe because of the 16inch rims with a 205/45/16 tyre smile_sleepy.gif

a new hope...

darreltian

Posted 06 October 2009 - 12:36 PM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
QUOTE (DSAI @ Oct 6 2009, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the person offer me rm 50K.yes with VKool.but with no lether seats smile_disapprove.gif .any comment?the conditon wise, interior 9/10.exterior 7/10.cause got some minor scracth and dent (but not so serios one).engine is supersmooth but FC is bit high maybe because of the 16inch rims with a 205/45/16 tyre smile_sleepy.gif

50K price is smile_thumbup.gif for 2006 CBU.... try to look out for any sound from suspension, abnormal sound from the a/cond compressor and make sure it is accident free... u can also find out the car's service history done at SC's and confirm the mileage on the odometer

DSAI

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:27 PM

DSAI

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 750 posts
QUOTE (darreltian @ Oct 6 2009, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
50K price is smile_thumbup.gif for 2006 CBU.... try to look out for any sound from suspension, abnormal sound from the a/cond compressor and make sure it is accident free... u can also find out the car's service history done at SC's and confirm the mileage on the odometer
thanx sifu darren. i already drive the car about 1 week now.i found it there is no abnormal sound from the aircond compressor and any funny sound from the suspension.but the turn of about the car

1. the seat quality are killing me.really hard and its really make my bud sick.adoi!if drive short distance is ok.but aiyo when trafic jammed its damm cramp my ass! smile_angry.gif
2. the ratteling sound from the rear seat
3. the car is quite long never been drove by the owner (yes i can confirm the millage on the odometer).but the downside of it, no servic record are given to me when i took the car.even there is no manual book etc.i try asking the previos owner couple of time but i was ignore.so the option will be go the nearst SC and asking for the servic record (if they really good people want to help me lah! smile_tongue.gif )

according to the previos owner for the time being i just "cuci tangan" and drive it because the car just been service for about 1 mounth before i buy it.

btw its my 4th car i planned to get rid of my 6 year old mr dugong! smile_clown.gif

a new hope...

darreltian

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:42 PM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
QUOTE (DSAI @ Oct 6 2009, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanx sifu darren. i already drive the car about 1 week now.i found it there is no abnormal sound from the aircond compressor and any funny sound from the suspension.but the turn of about the car

1. the seat quality are killing me.really hard and its really make my bud sick.adoi!if drive short distance is ok.but aiyo when trafic jammed its damm cramp my ass! smile_angry.gif
2. the ratteling sound from the rear seat
3. the car is quite long never been drove by the owner (yes i can confirm the millage on the odometer).but the downside of it, no servic record are given to me when i took the car.even there is no manual book etc.i try asking the previos owner couple of time but i was ignore.so the option will be go the nearst SC and asking for the servic record (if they really good people want to help me lah! smile_tongue.gif )

according to the previos owner for the time being i just "cuci tangan" and drive it because the car just been service for about 1 mounth before i buy it.

btw its my 4th car i planned to get rid of my 6 year old mr dugong! smile_clown.gif

Dsai bro,
Wah, you must know the owner well for letting you to drive the car for so many days...

1) i believe the hard sensation was caused by the low profile 45 tires plus maybe the owner oredi changed the spring coil? in fact the cushion is not really firm...keep the pressure not more than 220kPa....hope this will help a bit

2) rattling sound from rear seats....not really a prob and SCM may provide you the answer

ur vios still can fetch a good price and probably can even offset the price of SS...
u will realise that is really easy and fun to drive a SS....enjoy ur new ride

DSAI

Posted 07 October 2009 - 08:20 AM

DSAI

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 750 posts
err sifu darren, perhaps one day we go for a yum char session and see each other SS. smile_thumbup.gif
a new hope...

darreltian

Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:41 AM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
QUOTE (DSAI @ Oct 7 2009, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
err sifu darren, perhaps one day we go for a yum char session and see each other SS. smile_thumbup.gif

Bro, i am no sifu ler...btw, my wife drives SS to work more than me smile_big.gif
If you happen to be in kajang let me know, we can take ur car to SC in bangi for 2nd opinion...then we yamchar....cheers

rashdan71

Posted 11 October 2009 - 05:44 PM

rashdan71

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts
Hi all Swift sifus and owners,

Just booked a Swift Premium (Black) yesterday for wifey, trade in her Myvi SE. Before that went for a test drive and "woow factor" feeling is there, especially about the looks and handling was great and on par as my present ride Honda Civic FD. Hope all the process goes smooth and will be getting the car within 2 weeks as promised by the SA.

cikidan

Ronald80

Posted 12 October 2009 - 02:01 PM

Ronald80

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
QUOTE (rashdan71 @ Oct 11 2009, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all Swift sifus and owners,

Just booked a Swift Premium (Black) yesterday for wifey, trade in her Myvi SE. Before that went for a test drive and "woow factor" feeling is there, especially about the looks and handling was great and on par as my present ride Honda Civic FD. Hope all the process goes smooth and will be getting the car within 2 weeks as promised by the SA.

wht is the best offer u get? i only get RM2k discount and 2.8% interest rate
Ronald

rashdan71

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:49 PM

rashdan71

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts
Ronald80,

Waah you got RM2K discount...lucky you. I did not get any discount and actualy i did not ask about that ....got only the 2.8% interest with RHB ....which dealer you got this offer..... I am from Penang and I booked the car at the dealer located in Butterworth.

cikidan