to BUY or not to BUY? Alfa 147 2.0
Posted 02 October 2006 - 08:20 PM
buyers and 2007 around the corner. And the 159 must be launched soon.
Posted 11 October 2006 - 01:50 PM
Posted 11 October 2006 - 01:58 PM
Posted 11 October 2006 - 02:33 PM
before the Buka Puasa function with Alfisti. Tomorrow higher price...
Posted 11 October 2006 - 03:08 PM
unsold...i wonder if they can sell at least half of their stocks with this
special one day offer?? Oh...i may go over to look see look see
Posted 12 October 2006 - 01:29 PM
They are trying to sell and trying whatever gimmick they can. At RM156k
for the 147, the new 147 will be pre-registered by SDAI before being sold
to the buyer. So that means you are buying a 2nd hand but new car. SDAI
prolly absorbs the depreciation.
Btw, that RM156k offer was for yesterday ONLY and is not applicable
Posted 12 October 2006 - 02:30 PM
The RM156K is still applicable. But that's not my target price yet. I've
given them my offer this morning. Whether they want me to buy or not is on
their own hands.
The duties paid or unpaid stocks are not going to give them an excuse to
increase the price or whatsoever. They may do whatever they want on the
price, but the only result they're desperately want now is to clear their
stocks and get their money back. So by lowering the price to an acceptable
level is their only option now.
Furthermore, they are in the pressure to order the new stocks to meet
their MOQ per year for 2006 from Italy now. And majority of the order are
placed on 159 and that's why they said they will launch this model by year
end. If too many were ordered, 159 will face the same faith next year on
What they really need now is to have a good "year" sales result whereby
they can clear all or majority of their stocks for that particular year so
that they don't have to face the same problem over and over again. If that
were to happen, what kind of company can tahan? And again, the only tool
is to have the right price!
Anyway, I'm not in the hurry to get the car now. Although I'm very tempted
to have it now, but I can still wait for the right price. If I can't get
it this year, I will get it next year. As for the price for this carry
over stocks in 07', I'm pretty confident it will drop to slightly above
the Japs level. And honestly, if they can really price all their new cars
at that level, 10-15% higher than the Japs, they will make a come back in
no time! Agree? And hey, the new camry is also CBU, don't say they can't
Posted 12 October 2006 - 03:24 PM
la these SDAI fellas cannot make up their mind whether to extend their
offer period or what.
Posted 12 October 2006 - 03:27 PM
of unsold cars, and they are getting more desparate to move it. Just
wait, and the price will definitely come down even more.
Posted 14 October 2006 - 08:40 AM