Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Number Plates To Look Out For

• Please log in to reply

SplitFire

Posted 13 August 2010 - 12:10 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (shaninb @ Aug 11 2010, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha, i teach you all one method la..

next time if you try to give way and these kinda heroes want to bumper to bumper you, you lepas accelerator only and don't tekan break.. eventually, your car will have its speed reduce slowly then he will have no choice but to slow down also.

while doing that, you enjoy the moment la and imagine how pissed he would be.

i always do this whenever people in the middle lane tail gate me padahal the right lane empty. i guess these people just want to tell themselves that they can overtake cars la...

when you irritate these ######ers on the road they sure try to overtake you and stare at you one... but instead of staring back, i want to pull out my tongue and then show them a silly face lol.

see how they react.

If the driver behind bang your rear? Do you dare to stop your vehicle at road side? smile_shock.gif

Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

nofear1979

Posted 13 August 2010 - 12:23 PM

nofear1979

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,648 posts
QUOTE (shaninb @ Aug 11 2010, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha, i teach you all one method la..

next time if you try to give way and these kinda heroes want to bumper to bumper you, you lepas accelerator only and don't tekan break.. eventually, your car will have its speed reduce slowly then he will have no choice but to slow down also.

while doing that, you enjoy the moment la and imagine how pissed he would be.

i always do this whenever people in the middle lane tail gate me padahal the right lane empty. i guess these people just want to tell themselves that they can overtake cars la...

when you irritate these ######ers on the road they sure try to overtake you and stare at you one... but instead of staring back, i want to pull out my tongue and then show them a silly face lol.

see how they react.

hahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha..... show the joker face smile_clown.gif

QUOTE (SplitFire @ Aug 13 2010, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If the driver behind bang your rear? Do you dare to stop your vehicle at road side? smile_shock.gif

i will call SplitFire for help~~~~ smile_thumbup.gif
2012 NMT Vice President - nofear1979

Human Resource Solutions
We provide a comprehensive range of Human Resource (HR) management solutions

vr2turbo

Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:22 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,492 posts
QUOTE (nofear1979 @ Aug 13 2010, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hahahahhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha..... show the joker face smile_clown.gif

i will call SplitFire for help~~~~ smile_thumbup.gif

If in KL, he is too far to help. If you are down south, probably it was him that ram you....hahaha smile_big.gif cabut.... ph34r.gif

shaninb

Posted 14 August 2010 - 08:24 PM

shaninb

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
haha if he bang behind, don't need stop.. take plate number, go police station.. report police and then claim his insurance T___T can change new bumper also and then in the mean time, claim also my cushion also a bit faulty liao, interior here there peeling a bit, front bumper also got a bit dent here and there etc etc la =D

cause i quite sien liao lor, everytime if got champion want to show his car powerful then it either goes down by middle finger or the other open window and scold mother father hahaha...

SplitFire

Posted 14 August 2010 - 09:59 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (shaninb @ Aug 14 2010, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha if he bang behind, don't need stop.. take plate number, go police station.. report police and then claim his insurance T___T can change new bumper also and then in the mean time, claim also my cushion also a bit faulty liao, interior here there peeling a bit, front bumper also got a bit dent here and there etc etc la =D

cause i quite sien liao lor, everytime if got champion want to show his car powerful then it either goes down by middle finger or the other open window and scold mother father hahaha...

The problem with old Pajero is.....no one will tail gate me very near, nor I got chance to tailgate the car in front coz they always siam.... smile_big.gif Also, this old tank cannot go fast at all. Pick up like taking 3 hours to reach 100km/h..... smile_sleepy.gif

But if with my RX.... 1.gif he he he..... seldom got chance for people to tailgate me, and I don't have the habbit of driving very close to the front car. Coz I scared I can't brake in time and kill some one in front. smile_dead.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

tpl

Posted 14 August 2010 - 10:35 PM

tpl

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,101 posts
rx rear end Lc..
2012 NMT President

SplitFire

Posted 14 August 2010 - 10:39 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (tpl @ Aug 14 2010, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
rx rear end Lc..

eh....so late still in library ah you? mellow.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

tpl

Posted 14 August 2010 - 10:51 PM

tpl

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,101 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Aug 14 2010, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
eh....so late still in library ah you? mellow.gif

no la where got library.. at home la... but go seep soon... almost 1am jor..
2012 NMT President

vr2turbo

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:15 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,492 posts
QUOTE (shaninb @ Aug 14 2010, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If he does not make a report, you cannot claim his insurance woh....... smile_blackeye.gif

SplitFire

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:48 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Aug 15 2010, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If he does not make a report, you cannot claim his insurance woh....... smile_blackeye.gif

ya lor... smile_approve.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire