Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

You Deserve For It!

• Please log in to reply

jayraptor

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:28 PM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (jolokia @ Jan 23 2013, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
U r damn lucky to be in a US top safety pick car when u drove so recklessly, if not u wouldn't be still alive to make comments here, Caution : do not try this with ur Forte EX Kosong, we still enjoy laughing at ur humourous comments. smile_tongue.gif

Who is lucky? Your colleague that was driving reckless and bang the lamp post? It is obvious that photo was taken by passerby. Not your colleague that probably went to hospital for checkup. Tell your colleague and everyone not to do any handling test on the Almera on public road. If they bang lamp post and divider is fine. Just don't involve innocent and any one else.

Forte EX is still more packed with ingredient that your high spec Sylphy. The Forte SX has more safety features and gadgets than even your Teana. Handling wise, Forte passed the standard, same goes to Mazda 3, Fiesta, Altis, Cruze, Sonic and Civic. Only Sylphy, Latio, Almera, Lavina failed handling.

jolokia

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:48 AM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
QUOTE (jayraptor @ Jan 29 2013, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who is lucky? Your colleague that was driving reckless and bang the lamp post? It is obvious that photo was taken by passerby. Not your colleague that probably went to hospital for checkup. Tell your colleague and everyone not to do any handling test on the Almera on public road. If they bang lamp post and divider is fine. Just don't involve innocent and any one else.

Forte EX is still more packed with ingredient that your high spec Sylphy. The Forte SX has more safety features and gadgets than even your Teana. Handling wise, Forte passed the standard, same goes to Mazda 3, Fiesta, Altis, Cruze, Sonic and Civic. Only Sylphy, Latio, Almera, Lavina failed handling.

Don't lie smile_angry.gif U r the one request for a test drive, later u drive like a mad man, luckily my colleague got out of the car before u try ur crazy stunt to drift the car, that why it end up hitting the lamp post. sleep.gif

Ur Forte is so good that it turned turtle in Singapore 059.gif
Great Ideology Creates Great Times - Yuri Irsenovich Kim

jayraptor

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:33 AM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (jolokia @ Jan 31 2013, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't lie smile_angry.gif U r the one request for a test drive, later u drive like a mad man, luckily my colleague got out of the car before u try ur crazy stunt to drift the car, that why it end up hitting the lamp post. sleep.gif

Ur Forte is so good that it turned turtle in Singapore 059.gif

That reckless driver was already in the car overtaking me before the accident happen. What sort of alibi you are trying to give here? The road where your buddy lost control in the company test unit Almera is so wide and flat yet without many traffic. Pandai2 zig zag and take sharp corner so end up lost control due to failed handling.

Another case of your Almera lost control and turned turtle on another big wide highway that is so straight some more. Failed handling is failed safety. Ladies and most guys should avoid Almera at all cost for their safety as they are more prone to panic when emergency happen.

The Forte that lost control in Singapore took place on smaller 2 lane roads with kerbs and obstacles that could serve as ramp to send him into the air should he swerved to avoid hitting cars in front. You don't have to lose control to do that.

ckl050877

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:32 PM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
I encountered a old wira this evening which was heavily tuned. I was driving with v4 person which he is on his own. We paid smart tag next to each other. He came out slightly earlier where I managed to overtake him only after 200m.

This kind of car always involved in accident and pulled other people together to "die" with them. Care acceleration alone is not enough where we need to have good braking, car weight, ESP, ABS, ect.........

This kind of idiot think that fast is only thing!!!

jolokia

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:13 AM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
QUOTE (jayraptor @ Feb 9 2013, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That reckless driver was already in the car overtaking me before the accident happen. What sort of alibi you are trying to give here? The road where your buddy lost control in the company test unit Almera is so wide and flat yet without many traffic. Pandai2 zig zag and take sharp corner so end up lost control due to failed handling.

Another case of your Almera lost control and turned turtle on another big wide highway that is so straight some more. Failed handling is failed safety. Ladies and most guys should avoid Almera at all cost for their safety as they are more prone to panic when emergency happen.

The Forte that lost control in Singapore took place on smaller 2 lane roads with kerbs and obstacles that could serve as ramp to send him into the air should he swerved to avoid hitting cars in front. You don't have to lose control to do that.

Don't lie or was it one of ur split personality, U r the dumb driver who deliberately drive the Almera in such a crazy way & cause it to have accident to have your self furfilling prophecy that Almera weak handling to become reality, but we r not easily fool by a fool like u.

Ya when ur laoya Forte turn turtle lot's of excuses, do you think the driver would admit his own mistake & get summons for rackless driving, just like U even go to extend of denying u were the Almera driver, despite insider like us know very well the driver is indeed Jayraptor smile_big.gif

jayraptor

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:20 PM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (jolokia @ Feb 13 2013, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't lie or was it one of ur split personality, U r the dumb driver who deliberately drive the Almera in such a crazy way & cause it to have accident to have your self furfilling prophecy that Almera weak handling to become reality, but we r not easily fool by a fool like u.

Ya when ur laoya Forte turn turtle lot's of excuses, do you think the driver would admit his own mistake & get summons for rackless driving, just like U even go to extend of denying u were the Almera driver, despite insider like us know very well the driver is indeed Jayraptor smile_big.gif

That accident happened somewhere further from where I was, ie. after your colleague overtaking my car and further on straight wide road that Vios won't lose control like that. What crap are you twisting? Fact is on straight wide highway also Almera can lost control when changing lane. Too light with poor aerodynamic yet poor straight suspension stance sure bad. Fact is fact, you can't deny it.

The Forte turned turtle, the explanation came from the actual owner that had only minor bruises. He refused to say what happen directly but still he praised the Forte is real good.

jolokia

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:53 PM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
QUOTE (jayraptor @ Feb 14 2013, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That accident happened somewhere further from where I was, ie. after your colleague overtaking my car and further on straight wide road that Vios won't lose control like that. What crap are you twisting? Fact is on straight wide highway also Almera can lost control when changing lane. Too light with poor aerodynamic yet poor straight suspension stance sure bad. Fact is fact, you can't deny it.

The Forte turned turtle, the explanation came from the actual owner that had only minor bruises. He refused to say what happen directly but still he praised the Forte is real good.

Quite often those who claim to be witnessing a crime is actually the criminal.
I don't remember been ur buddy, U deliberately crash the car to prove ur point, some more choose to crash the passenger side so that u survived unhurt.
Offcoz the Forte driver don't dare to tell the truth or else he will kena kaw kaw from Singapore authority, we all know that Singapore is very strict with their traffic rule, my guess he is probably driving the car just like how your carsh the Almera. smile_tongue.gif

ckl050877

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:34 AM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
There was so coincidently that I was behind a Perdana on Kesas. He overtook a slow car. I followed. He thought I want to chanllenge him. Since when Malaysian becomes so Kia Su like Singaporean? He started to drive like snake, Z-Zag between cars from left to right to left. I was driving patiently in a long Q.

Then I turn into KM. Guess what he was only infront of me. Then, I thought he saw me. He started to drive super crazy. I have never thought that want to overtake him as I know it was too stupid to deal with this type of idiot. However, I decided to tail him and gave him some pressure.Then, we reached a roundabout. By labour law, a car from a junction should stop and waited until we passed through first. But this driver did not. I saw this driver and knew that he would just come out without stop. I believed the crazy Perdana also saw him. However, this crazy Perdana wanted to show his superiority driving skill and throw away where he could not all the way. Both of them almost knocked each other.

I like to drive fast but in a safe manner. I dislike drive dangerously, especially driving like snake.

I do not want to say “if I knew, I shuold.............€ť It is too late to say it. If you win, you get nothing and may end up end your life. Is it really worth?