Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

You Deserve For It!

• Please log in to reply

ckl050877

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:27 PM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
I was at Kota Kemuning. I heard an emergency brake sound coming from my back. I turned my head immediately and saw how did the accident happened.

It is a 2 way road with divider. There is a junction to make a u turn. A proton waja must be braked suddenly without signal light as wanted to made a U turn. A van was tailing him too close at high speed. Did not manage to brake and knock it.

Both of them deserved for it!!! No one would pity of these idiot drivers!

SmallBug

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:12 AM

SmallBug

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,919 posts
QUOTE (ckl050877 @ Nov 17 2012, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was at Kota Kemuning. I heard an emergency brake sound coming from my back. I turned my head immediately and saw how did the accident happened.

It is a 2 way road with divider. There is a junction to make a u turn. A proton waja must be braked suddenly without signal light as wanted to made a U turn. A van was tailing him too close at high speed. Did not manage to brake and knock it.

Did you stop by the side and HAHAHA or take down the numbers?
!

Nokia6280

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

Nokia6280

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts

You watch the whole incident or you just assuming? smile_blackeye.gif

ckl050877

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
QUOTE (Nokia6280 @ Nov 19 2012, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You watch the whole incident or you just assuming? smile_blackeye.gif

I watched the whole incident. I passed the same road almost everyday. I know what is happening.

vr2turbo

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:03 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,444 posts

Bro., if the front car emergency brake, the rear van if further back will also crash into him

auditor

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:30 PM

auditor

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Tail gating is offense in Singapore and other developed countries. Ever seen Bolehland Trafik cops stop such idiot drivers?

jayraptor

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:11 PM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (ckl050877 @ Nov 19 2012, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I watched the whole incident. I passed the same road almost everyday. I know what is happening.

If both of them aren't good guys and no innocent was involved, I am fine with it.

Nokia6280

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

Nokia6280

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts
QUOTE (ckl050877 @ Nov 19 2012, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Reason why i asked is because you made a lots of assumption in your statements like " I heard an emergency brake sound coming from my back" and "A proton waja must be braked suddenly without signal light as wanted to made a U turn."
smile_sleepy.gif

ckl050877

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:07 PM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
QUOTE (Nokia6280 @ Nov 27 2012, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Reason why i asked is because you made a lots of assumption in your statements like " I heard an emergency brake sound coming from my back" and "A proton waja must be braked suddenly without signal light as wanted to made a U turn."
smile_sleepy.gif

many near miss incident there. It is not supposed to allow U turn there.
As you know all out Taiko here, they own all the roads. no need to give signal.

jayraptor

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (Nokia6280 @ Nov 27 2012, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
smile_sleepy.gif

Seems more like you are 1 of the reckless drivers? Trying to prevent people from bringing up this issue fearing that the stricter law and punishment towards traffic law offenders will be enacted? I have seen you bunch driving your company substandard cars that failed minimum basic handling requirement aka passive safety at over 140-160km/h on highways and zig-zag around endangering other road users.

Yesterday, a Honda Spare part lorry rigid drivng reckless around Puchong zig zag at dangerous speed, overtaking from left and would cut through without signal nor look as he's driving a company lorry, not his and if he involved in accident, just claim insurance with company entitled to SOCSO too if he is injured while at work.

Should enact new law, if insured involved in accident caused by his own reckless driving, insurance company will pay only third party and does not cover insured's damage vehicle repair cost. Also our police force should change from "Cepat, Mesra & Betul" but Tegas, Pantas & Berkesan instead in dealing with traffic offenders as they could cause death that is nothing different from killing innocent with machine. Police force should be more oppressive against reckless drivers and if they don't pay their summonses within period should come up with arrest warrant. Also, those who caused accident or almost cause accident will be charged with murder and attempted murder.