Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Maxis 10mbps For 118rm Or Go For Unifi?

• Please log in to reply

yongy

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:22 PM

yongy

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
QUOTE (lancer1981 @ Jul 17 2012, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My present Streamyx is only 512kbps. TM has been bugging me to upgrade to BB Deals 1.0 Mbps at Rm110 all inclusive which I think not value for $$$. Streamyx 1.0Mbps along cost Rm88/mth excluding phone line. For many months now, Streamyx in my area is getting from bad to worse. Difficult to sign in or speed is really slow. I thought with so many residents here upgrading to Unifi, Streamyx will improve but instead it is not the case. Maxis fibre optic or Unifi is too expensive for my pocket plus I do not need the rest of the bundle that comes with it.

Bro VR2, no sweat with your humour. Hahaha. smile_big.gif

My home was on Streamyx 512kbps and for the past few months, I was thinking of upgrading to Unifi 5Mbps until Maxis offer came along. The cost of upgrading was very minimal for a very big difference in speed & performance! After doing some research on the Maxis offer, I decided to sign up last month and the contractors came to install it on 14 July. So far, the internet service is problem free.