Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Daihatsu Badges For 2011 Myvi

• Please log in to reply

KL3223

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:37 AM

KL3223

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 945 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Dec 19 2011, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
People who don't know okay, people who know, see only, know already...... smile_tongue.gif

vr2turbo: In malaysia, it is always those who don't know or those who think they know (but in reality they don't) want to play..... plus some are taking a bet that JDM got speed cut at 180 , that is why even Kancil also want to run with Honda smile_big.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:26 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,465 posts
The same saying, those drive small car want to drive fast to show off, those with Big Luxury car drive slow to show off.....hahhahahha smile_big.gif

sirionzai

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:37 AM

sirionzai

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
QUOTE (baronv @ Sep 30 2011, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi. Does anyone know where I can get Daihatsu Badges for the 2011 Myvi? Ya know liek those used ont he New Daihatsu Sirion being exported to Indonesia? I already got the SIRION. Just need the Daihatsu logo for the boot, bonnet and the steering wheel.

Please recommend an accessory shop in KL or Melaka, or if your selling then please PM me.
Thanks!

what you mean you got the sirion?? you got the cover and bumper lip you mean???the logo i knw where got sell ....1 for rm30 at kl only