Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Peugeot 308 Reverse Light

• Please log in to reply

soong2020

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:20 PM

soong2020

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts
Hi forummers...

Recently i found out that my reverse light only lights up on the passenger side. So i paid the SC a visit and i was told that the design is like that. To my surprise, this is one of the weirdest design i have heard so just wanna check with u all if u guys have the same thing or it's just a lame excuse from the technician there?

Cheers...

valkjr

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:25 PM

valkjr

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
its normal....the two lights will lights up when your hazard lights is turn on...

sxs

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:36 PM

sxs

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
LOL ...

This is actually quite the norm for conti cars. Left side is Reverse light, the right should be the Fog light. Your SA should have briefed you about this BTW.

soong2020

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:44 PM

soong2020

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts
QUOTE (sxs @ Sep 26 2011, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL ...

This is actually quite the norm for conti cars. Left side is Reverse light, the right should be the Fog light. Your SA should have briefed you about this BTW.

Oh icic didn't know about it before this. Too bad my SA did not brief me about this so thanks for the clarification.

kenso

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:01 PM

kenso

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts
LOL .... am always amused every once in a while, someone posts something up like this. Don't worry, bro .... very normal.

soong2020

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:12 PM

soong2020

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts
Isn't part of the purpose of a forum is for new guys like me seek wisdom from wisemen like u guys regarding things which maybe most of u will see it as laughable? For sure i am not as savvy about conti cars as u all but at least i am making an effort to learn about my new car and ask questions.

I don't see why i should be LOL-ed at....

kaminski

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:14 PM

kaminski

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
QUOTE (soong2020 @ Sep 26 2011, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Isn't part of the purpose of a forum is for new guys like me seek wisdom from wisemen like u guys regarding things which maybe most of u will see it as laughable? For sure i am not as savvy about conti cars as u all but at least i am making an effort to learn about my new car and ask questions.

Dont be so sensitive lah, I dont think he was laughing at you but in general as many of us have been caught out by this unsure.gif
This is a good place to learn about your car, as you can see, there are hundreds of topics here regarding the 308, so if in doubt, read and fire away!
The way to combat obnoxious ideas is with other ideas. The way to combat falsehoods is with truth.

Some bugger hijacked my Avatar!

kenso

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:44 PM

kenso

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts
QUOTE (soong2020 @ Sep 26 2011, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bro, seriously, I'm not making fun of you. Chill man, LOL is just a figure of speech and not directed at you. The most recent case of me encountering this was my wife calling me on the phone just last week complaining that one of the reverse light of the Golf TSi is not working .... when it has the same reverse/fog light configuration as the 308T which she was driving for more than a year!

soong2020

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:50 PM

soong2020

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts
QUOTE (kenso @ Sep 26 2011, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro, seriously, I'm not making fun of you. Chill man, LOL is just a figure of speech and not directed at you. The most recent case of me encountering this was my wife calling me on the phone just last week complaining that one of the reverse light of the Golf TSi is not working .... when it has the same reverse/fog light configuration as the 308T which she was driving for more than a year!

Ahh no worries man. It's all good smile.gif

Breadman

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:23 PM

Breadman

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
Actually the Europeans are doing it right. We have to save the earth's diminishing resources.

We don't really need two reverse and two rear fog lights, do we? smile.gif
"Behind every great fortune there is a crime." ~ Mario Puzo (The Godfather)