Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Be Careful When Travelling On Highway- In Seremban

• Please log in to reply

kcyang

Posted 01 June 2011 - 12:58 PM

kcyang

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
Hi Guys,

Anyone of you heard this? I received an e-mail from my friend. Is this true? Below is the copy & paste version of the e-mail

Dear all (especially for those who travels a lot with north-south highway),

This is a true event! It happened to my friend, Alvin.

Alvin came all the way from JB to Selayang, KL, on a business trip. At about 12:30am, 29/4/2011, his Toyota was over-heated, he then parked at the emergency lane (KM269.9) before Seremban exit, North-South Highway . Planning to let the engine cool down, add water to the water tank and slowly drive to KL, he took his rest for a while...

A while later, a tow truck arrived to offer a helping hand. The driver is an Indian wearing a Chinese workshop jacket, estimated the towing fees and rough costing to repair the over-heating engine for about less than RM200. Both agreed, the car was towed to a workshop in Mambau. Seremban.

Yup, it's GS Automobil Enterprise !!!
Operated by a bunch of Indian. (I don't mean that all Indians are like them, I have lots of good Indian friends too.) There, the workshop boss quoted Alvin for about RM300 plus. Then he asked his workers to start dismantling the engine to inspect the gasket. He then told Alvin to come back the next day to get the car. Without any choice, Alvin left the workshop to look for a hotel nearby...

The next day, Alvin went back there to see the progress... there he waited, waited waited... started to worry, at that moment, there was a mid-age Chinese guy with his family seemed waiting for there car too. They started to find out that things are not right and the later went to the police station nearby to make a police report and came back to claim the car. He was charged RM2,800.00 for also a simple engine over-heating problem! And Alvin 's bill is RM3,939 !!!

After everything was settled, he left Seremban heading back to KL...

Half way through, he had to stop at the emergency lane again because the engine was HOT again!!! Slowly he moved, stopped to cool it down, drove another few km... and so on until he reached KL. Here, the mechanic did a complete check to find out that the engine was completely doomed because "someone" purposely did something to the engine to kill it after sometime... OMG. That is so evil!!!

After digging through some blogs, it seems this workshop is actually very famous! There were many many cases with this GS Automobil Enterprise!!! What??? Is there any police in that area? Are they blind? Deaf? or dead? ... or they are some sort of "partners"??? You be the judges.

FYI, GS Automobil Enterprise is located at:

No. 4, Jalan Helang 1
Taman Industri Ringgan Mambau
70300 Seremban
H/P : 012-264 1993 / 010-244 1701 / 016-9960 396

Alvin made a police report and he went to the Hal Ehwa Pengguna Malaysia to further complain and hopefully they will take action towards these bunch of devils.

Whatever the outcome may be, the moral of this event is DON'T TRUST ANYBODY EXCEPT THE HIGHWAY AUTHORIZED TOW TRUCK DRIVER TO TOW YOUR VEHICLE IF THIS HAPPENS TO YOU ON THE HIGHWAY!!!
PLEASE SHARE THIS TO ALL THAT YOU KNOW.

KL3223

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:33 PM

KL3223

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 945 posts
google but can't find GS Automobil Enterprise.

If AutomobilE Enterprise, then yes, this one:
http://www.autoworld..._...84&page=115

Anyway, if something unfortunate happened to your car, best to call your regular tow truck/workshop or AAM/insurance auto-assist. Alternatively, call PLUS HIGHWAY Support line @ 1800-88-0000

Cheers.

vr2turbo

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:33 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts
Sorry to hear what happen to your friend, but I would not trust them to leave the car overnight. Maybe your friend was also not good with cars. How can RM200 repair overheating when they don't even know what is wrong?
Could be a simple hose leak problem to cracked cylinder head/blown gasket. And that will surely be more then RM200.
Reporting to the tribunal, you got to get your facts together also.
Bill from GS Auto showing what was done/changed, then you need to prove that those things were not done/changed... smile_blackeye.gif

br1

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:36 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (kcyang @ Jun 1 2011, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Guys,

Anyone of you heard this? I received an e-mail from my friend. Is this true? Below is the copy & paste version of the e-mail

Dear all (especially for those who travels a lot with north-south highway),

This is a true event! It happened to my friend, Alvin.

Alvin came all the way from JB to Selayang, KL, on a business trip. At about 12:30am, 29/4/2011, his Toyota was over-heated, he then parked at the emergency lane (KM269.9) before Seremban exit, North-South Highway . Planning to let the engine cool down, add water to the water tank and slowly drive to KL, he took his rest for a while...

A while later, a tow truck arrived to offer a helping hand. The driver is an Indian wearing a Chinese workshop jacket, estimated the towing fees and rough costing to repair the over-heating engine for about less than RM200. Both agreed, the car was towed to a workshop in Mambau. Seremban.

Yup, it's GS Automobil Enterprise !!!
Operated by a bunch of Indian. (I don't mean that all Indians are like them, I have lots of good Indian friends too.) There, the workshop boss quoted Alvin for about RM300 plus. Then he asked his workers to start dismantling the engine to inspect the gasket. He then told Alvin to come back the next day to get the car. Without any choice, Alvin left the workshop to look for a hotel nearby...

The next day, Alvin went back there to see the progress... there he waited, waited waited... started to worry, at that moment, there was a mid-age Chinese guy with his family seemed waiting for there car too. They started to find out that things are not right and the later went to the police station nearby to make a police report and came back to claim the car. He was charged RM2,800.00 for also a simple engine over-heating problem! And Alvin 's bill is RM3,939 !!!

After everything was settled, he left Seremban heading back to KL...

Half way through, he had to stop at the emergency lane again because the engine was HOT again!!! Slowly he moved, stopped to cool it down, drove another few km... and so on until he reached KL. Here, the mechanic did a complete check to find out that the engine was completely doomed because "someone" purposely did something to the engine to kill it after sometime... OMG. That is so evil!!!

After digging through some blogs, it seems this workshop is actually very famous! There were many many cases with this GS Automobil Enterprise!!! What??? Is there any police in that area? Are they blind? Deaf? or dead? ... or they are some sort of "partners"??? You be the judges.

FYI, GS Automobil Enterprise is located at:

No. 4, Jalan Helang 1
Taman Industri Ringgan Mambau
70300 Seremban
H/P : 012-264 1993 / 010-244 1701 / 016-9960 396

Alvin made a police report and he went to the Hal Ehwa Pengguna Malaysia to further complain and hopefully they will take action towards these bunch of devils.

Whatever the outcome may be, the moral of this event is DON'T TRUST ANYBODY EXCEPT THE HIGHWAY AUTHORIZED TOW TRUCK DRIVER TO TOW YOUR VEHICLE IF THIS HAPPENS TO YOU ON THE HIGHWAY!!!
PLEASE SHARE THIS TO ALL THAT YOU KNOW.

Should have call Plus or your insurance, plus, SC tow truck service is more safe.
These bastards tow trucks on the h'ways are real idiots and leeches! Police there cari makan with them one!

vr2turbo

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:55 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (br1 @ Jun 1 2011, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Should have call Plus or your insurance, plus, SC tow truck service is more safe.
These bastards tow trucks on the h'ways are real idiots and leeches! Police there cari makan with them one!

The town tow trucks are the same...... smile_blackeye.gif

kcyang

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:02 PM

kcyang

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
QUOTE (br1 @ Jun 1 2011, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yup, you're absolutely right. I'll definitely call my insurance if this happen but I can't imagine the intimidation from those suc@#r while waiting alone for the insurance two truck (especially women driver). Our police suppose to protect us but sadly it's the other way round smile_angry.gif

kcyang

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:08 PM

kcyang

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Jun 1 2011, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry to hear what happen to your friend, but I would not trust them to leave the car overnight. Maybe your friend was also not good with cars. How can RM200 repair overheating when they don't even know what is wrong?
Could be a simple hose leak problem to cracked cylinder head/blown gasket. And that will surely be more then RM200.
Reporting to the tribunal, you got to get your facts together also.
Bill from GS Auto showing what was done/changed, then you need to prove that those things were not done/changed... smile_blackeye.gif

I personally do not know the victim, but thought of sharing this to avoid others from falling into the same trap.
smile_blackeye.gif

kcyang

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:21 PM

kcyang

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
QUOTE (KL3223 @ Jun 1 2011, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
google but can't find GS Automobil Enterprise.

If AutomobilE Enterprise, then yes, this one:
http://www.autoworld..._...84&page=115

Anyway, if something unfortunate happened to your car, best to call your regular tow truck/workshop or AAM/insurance auto-assist. Alternatively, call PLUS HIGHWAY Support line @ 1800-88-0000

Cheers.

Thanks bro, but i don't think this the one. There is a photo attached to the e-mail but dunno how to upload in AW smile_sleepy.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:23 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (kcyang @ Jun 1 2011, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I personally do not know the victim, but thought of sharing this to avoid others from falling into the same trap.
smile_blackeye.gif

Re read the post and is your friend's friend.....noted..... smile_wink.gif

V406198

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:57 PM

V406198

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,151 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Jun 1 2011, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Re read the post and is your friend's friend.....noted..... smile_wink.gif

Had read many of similar cases like Alvin case in the major news paper's and the paper's did the analysis and notice most of the victims did atleast one stop at the R&R (mostly air keroh) alone the journey...and after the continual of journey the car will experienced overhetaed....the rest of story after is same as Alvin. so the paper's was suspected the main cause of car overheated was due to sabotaged during the stop at R&R.

in fact one of my best friend also experienced the same thing happen when he was travel back from JB to KL and out of suddent car overheated ( it also happen close by seremban) and tow truck came in minutes and town to workshop and force to pay many thousands for in complete repair job.
2004 S60R. AT. Tit Grey. Nordkap. 18" Pegs. TME SportCat Exhaust DP & Cat Back System. TME Lower Spring. Garrett GT3071R. RC 750cc Injectors. FMIC. K&N Filter. Pegasus 3" CAI. IPD HD TCV. IPD HD Ignition Coil, IPD 25mm Front Sway Bar. UR Custom 23mm Rear Sway Bar. UR Front & Rear Strut Bars. Stainless Steel Brake Hoses. Audi TT DV, Saab 900 ATF Cooler. TkiMotorSportRacing & IPD HD Link Rod. H&R 5mm Front Wheel Spacer. Endless Sport 0-400 Front Brake Pad. ScangaugeII Diagnostic Gauge. Stages 2 Snow Performance methanol Injection.