Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

5008 Owners List

• Please log in to reply

jacq5008

Posted 17 April 2011 - 09:05 AM

jacq5008

3rd Gear

• Members
  • 3 posts
Saw there were 3 more 5008 arrived in Nasim Plentong JB, 2 silver and 1 white...
Anyway, continue the list that has already been created...

1. pug5008 - Babylon Red (registered: 21 Feb '11)
2. leotua - Shark Grey (registered: 28 Feb '11)
3. redscouse - Shark Grey (registered 28 March' 11
4. donakmar - Shark Grey (registered 24 March 11)
5. wtphung - Philae Blue (registered 23rd Feb '11)
6. feizall68 Shark Grey (reg 7th March 2011)
7. wva5008 - Philae Blue (registered 11 April '11)
8. jacq5008 - Nena Black (registered 24 March '11)

pugking

Posted 17 April 2011 - 03:45 PM

pugking

5th Gear

• Members
  • 5 posts
QUOTE (kenso @ Apr 16 2011, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here u go, bro:

Samson Anand George <samson@naza.com.my> General Manager
Ramachandaran Darmalingam<ramachandaran@naza.com.my> Head of After Sales
Ahmad Kamal Abdul Majid <kamal.majid@naza.com.my>, Operations Manager
Faizzuddin <mohdfaizzuddin@naza.com.my>, Service Manager, BB Glenmarie

Pugking,

APM will not entertain any request for reports to customers like us. In fact, any reports printed from their diagnosis tools are forbidden to be passed to owners as part of the dealership agreement. So expect no interaction between Peugeot and us ... Nasim will always be the middleman. The way I see it, BB Glenmarie is just overtaxed .... lack of space and manpower. Doesn't help that every other dealer is pushing warranty claims their way when they themselves are already up to their neck trying to cope with the day to day work. There's news that they have recently secured a new location for their flagship and would be moving soon ... let's see how they perform when sufficient space and people is given to them.

Kenso,
Yeah, i fully agreed with you on how they handle the reports but bottomline the car owner have the right to know why and what cause the engine failed. Lets wait the update from wtphung.

leotua

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:40 AM

leotua

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
QUOTE (pugking @ Apr 17 2011, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kenso,
Yeah, i fully agreed with you on how they handle the reports but bottomline the car owner have the right to know why and what cause the engine failed. Lets wait the update from wtphung.

Yeah..agree with Kenso too. Now lets wait the full update. I'm a nervous man now smile_disapprove.gif Everyday driving to work and ferry family on weekend in my lion... smile_blackeye.gif

wtphung

Posted 19 April 2011 - 05:17 PM

wtphung

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Bro Kenso,

Thanks for the info.

REMARKABLY, my car is once again sitting there doing nothing! En. Faizzudin and his bosses is away on training and will only be back on Thursday. After hunting around they say still waiting for reply from Peugeot France. No courtesy car, no info, nobody to even talk to. Now this is really getting ridiculous! What to do next? smile_angry.gif

Pugking,

The car is actually great other than what is happening now. Maybe i'm just the unlucky one. Doesn't seems to affect any other 5008 or for that matter any 3008 which is on the same architecture. Like Kenso say, it is almost impossible to have any interaction with Peugeot. I have search high and low for a contact but to no avail.

redrules

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:34 PM

redrules

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts
wtphung,
Really feel sorry for what happened to you and you family. I really, really hope Nasim or Peugeot can come up with a brisk answer and solution.
As for Nasim Sdn Bhd, I hope you guys realise that a lot of already 5008 owners (and probably a lot of potential owners too) are holding their breath and monitoring what wtphung is going through.
Other than that I find the car is really great. Bought a cable (online) that can connect iphone/ipod or ipad to RCA output, I've yet to receive it though, will update once I got it. Anybody whose interested can surf www.spider foot.com to see the demo (short YouTube clip).

pugking

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:12 PM

pugking

5th Gear

• Members
  • 5 posts
QUOTE (wtphung @ Apr 19 2011, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro Kenso,

Thanks for the info.

REMARKABLY, my car is once again sitting there doing nothing! En. Faizzudin and his bosses is away on training and will only be back on Thursday. After hunting around they say still waiting for reply from Peugeot France. No courtesy car, no info, nobody to even talk to. Now this is really getting ridiculous! What to do next? smile_angry.gif

Pugking,

The car is actually great other than what is happening now. Maybe i'm just the unlucky one. Doesn't seems to affect any other 5008 or for that matter any 3008 which is on the same architecture. Like Kenso say, it is almost impossible to have any interaction with Peugeot. I have search high and low for a contact but to no avail.

Wtphung, just put our fingers crossed. I can't imagine your car has been sitting in SC for >2 weeks now without any details update. It is time for escalation to higher level personnel in Nasim. This will normally work. Good Luck.

kaminski

Posted 19 April 2011 - 10:03 PM

kaminski

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
QUOTE (wtphung @ Apr 19 2011, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro Kenso,

Thanks for the info.

Pugking,

Sorry to read about your troubles wtphung, its cases like this that actually gives Nasim rather than Peugeot a bad name/reputation. Peugeot have always been notorious for direct customer interaction, however, they are opening up via new social media as its called. For example, Peugeot UK have just set up a customer care Twitter account which is supposed to assist customers who are experiencing problems with their product, however, having browsed it, it looks as if they reply in neutral tones with lines such as "please contact your local dealer at ****", which at the end of the day is pointless.
I would suggest contacting the Naza CEO via Twitter, he always replies when he has a frustrated customer who contacts him and gets someone in the organisation to look at the problem. Having to resort to that however is a sad indication of the communication barriers we have with Peugeot. Good luck and I hope your matter is resolved soon
The way to combat obnoxious ideas is with other ideas. The way to combat falsehoods is with truth.

Some bugger hijacked my Avatar!

leotua

Posted 21 April 2011 - 12:19 PM

leotua

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
QUOTE (kaminski @ Apr 19 2011, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry to read about your troubles wtphung, its cases like this that actually gives Nasim rather than Peugeot a bad name/reputation. Peugeot have always been notorious for direct customer interaction, however, they are opening up via new social media as its called. For example, Peugeot UK have just set up a customer care Twitter account which is supposed to assist customers who are experiencing problems with their product, however, having browsed it, it looks as if they reply in neutral tones with lines such as "please contact your local dealer at ****", which at the end of the day is pointless.
I would suggest contacting the Naza CEO via Twitter, he always replies when he has a frustrated customer who contacts him and gets someone in the organisation to look at the problem. Having to resort to that however is a sad indication of the communication barriers we have with Peugeot. Good luck and I hope your matter is resolved soon

Hmmm...is this how Peugeot treat their customers all over the world?..and partnering with Naza which is well-known for their bad after sales are just making matter worst? smile_disapprove.gif smile_disapprove.gif I hope not...Really hope Naza/Nasim improve their after sales service. More and more units in operation is an opportunity to grow the business.. unsure.gif hope they realized this. See how H&T invested heavily in their 3S centres. excl.gif

wtphung

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:20 PM

wtphung

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
As of yesterday still waiting for AP(Automobile Peugeot). Waiting for en. Faizuddin to return my call today. Will request for a meeting with his higher management. They are trying their best to avoid this. Call to their careline will go to Glenmarie BB. They even refuse to provide contact of their management. Fax number also don't want to provide.

Credit again to en. Faizuddin. He finally managed to arrange a Bestari for me. However i rejected it as i already rented my own courtesy car! Cannot tahan already.

kaminski

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:03 PM

kaminski

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
Will request for a meeting with his higher management. They are trying their best to avoid this. Call to their careline will go to Glenmarie BB. They even refuse to provide contact of their management. Fax number also don't want to provide.

I bet TF doesn't have these issues when he reports his 308cc roof leaking...lol
I am quickly coming to the conclusion that any hope of good decent aftercare is delusional. I actually thought things were improving but it appears as if its one step forward and two steps back, battery warranty mayhem, your case,no courtesy cars ever available, The French being French and doing everything at a snails pace, two weeks before one can get your car into a service centre, blah blah blah, never mind though, at least its the No.1 European brand in sales, and to Nasim, it would seem that is all that matters.

The way to combat obnoxious ideas is with other ideas. The way to combat falsehoods is with truth.

Some bugger hijacked my Avatar!