Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Part Sourcing & Enquiries

• Please log in to reply

r3xt0n

Posted 07 March 2011 - 02:00 AM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
Started this thread to help bros to source and inquire about part price with the intention of purchasing.

Please use the following Template

CODE
Part Name :
Part Number :
Manufacturer / Brand :
Quantity :

Important Note
1. Please note that AW rules do not allow selling or advertisement on the thread, so all prices should be communicated via PM.
2. Not all prices are available on record and price of some parts are seasonal and change from batch to batch, thus price quoted should only be taken as reference and could only be confirmed when order are confirmed.
3. Prices are private and sensitive, please refrain from posting in public to avoid unnecessary tension.

lvweng

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:13 PM

lvweng

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
[quote name='r3xt0n' date='Mar 7 2011, 02:00 AM' post='1681124']
Started this thread to help bros to source and inquire about part price with the intention of purchasing.

Please use the following Template

CODE
Part Name :
Part Number :
Manufacturer / Brand :
Quantity :

Hello there:

Part Name: Fuel Pressure Sensor (from common rail)
Part no: Nil
Brand: Nil
Quantity: 01

Anyone have this spare for sale?

r3xt0n

Posted 05 September 2011 - 03:34 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (lvweng @ Aug 29 2011, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello there:

Part Name: Fuel Pressure Sensor (from common rail)
Part no: Nil
Brand: Nil
Quantity: 01

Anyone have this spare for sale?

Don't think anyone keeping sensor as spare as it is not routine maintenance parts.

I have checked with 2 suppliers, one is saying it don't come as component but together with the common rail as assembly. Another quoted it but I think he mistaken it as Water Separator Sensor. It is is best if you could provide a photo and part number to be sure if the part quoted is correct because different person refer the same part with different name.

lvweng

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:44 PM

lvweng

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Sep 5 2011, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't think anyone keeping sensor as spare as it is not routine maintenance parts.

I have checked with 2 suppliers, one is saying it don't come as component but together with the common rail as assembly. Another quoted it but I think he mistaken it as Water Separator Sensor. It is is best if you could provide a photo and part number to be sure if the part quoted is correct because different person refer the same part with different name.

Thanks for the info, i have uploaded the pic of fuel sensor taken from ssangyong rexton service manual. Still looking for the part no.

Attached Files

r3xt0n

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:22 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (lvweng @ Sep 6 2011, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the info, i have uploaded the pic of fuel sensor taken from ssangyong rexton service manual. Still looking for the part no.

Ok, will send the images to the Supplier to confirm the quote.

lvweng

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:24 PM

lvweng

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Sep 6 2011, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, will send the images to the Supplier to confirm the quote.

Thanks bro. Can you also ask him whether he has glow plugs for rexton 270xdi? I need 3 of them. Thanks.

r3xt0n

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:30 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (lvweng @ Sep 6 2011, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks bro. Can you also ask him whether he has glow plugs for rexton 270xdi? I need 3 of them. Thanks.

OK will check. Does your mechanic has the right tool to remove glow plug? If not, once broken and stuck will got to do top overhaul.

lvweng

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:00 PM

lvweng

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Sep 6 2011, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK will check. Does your mechanic has the right tool to remove glow plug? If not, once broken and stuck will got to do top overhaul.

Yes, i replaced 2 glow plugs already in SC. They ran out of stock for glow plugs.

r3xt0n

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:56 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (lvweng @ Sep 6 2011, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, i replaced 2 glow plugs already in SC. They ran out of stock for glow plugs.

2 local suppliers quoted for the whole Common Rail Assy because it comes attached with the assembly. Now have to source directly from factory. Not sure if available for retail purchase or if single sensor is available for sale. Will check further if you can wait, if not you will have to change the entire common rail assembly.

Glow Plug is RM100 each. We have not Group Order this item before, so maybe could get cheaper price during Group Order.

lvweng

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:46 PM

lvweng

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Sep 7 2011, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2 local suppliers quoted for the whole Common Rail Assy because it comes attached with the assembly. Now have to source directly from factory. Not sure if available for retail purchase or if single sensor is available for sale. Will check further if you can wait, if not you will have to change the entire common rail assembly.

Glow Plug is RM100 each. We have not Group Order this item before, so maybe could get cheaper price during Group Order.

Yes, i can wait. Let me know when there is group order. Thanks bro.