Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

How Many Traffic Rules Did U Break On Way To Work?

• Please log in to reply

tpl

Posted 05 March 2011 - 09:09 AM

tpl

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,101 posts
QUOTE (dreamist @ Mar 5 2011, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It is much more better don't use it at all, reserve for those "emergency" user teu30.gif

smile_thumbup.gif
2012 NMT President

SplitFire

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:21 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
I'm only 5-6km away from office. I obey every traffic rules while driving to work. smile_approve.gif
Coz it takes 45mins sometimes jammed all the way. smile_angry.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

Gunnerzz

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:54 AM

Gunnerzz

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,102 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Mar 5 2011, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm only 5-6km away from office. I obey every traffic rules while driving to work. smile_approve.gif
Coz it takes 45mins sometimes jammed all the way. smile_angry.gif

U took 45 mins to travel 6km.
U might as well walk and save on fuel cost.Or maybe cycle.Or Honda EX5,or if u want a little class, HOnda CB400.

45mins,i can reach my office and its 80km away.

jacksonljs

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:25 PM

jacksonljs

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts
Even if the driver try to obey all traffic rules, but sometimes they have to break these few traffic rules, that is exceeding speed limit and cutting queue due to emergency/urgency, like rushing to the hospital (either sending patients or a doctor on the way to save patient's life after received a call), appointment with clients (esp. for salesperson with tight schedule), or parents want you to show up and sign some important documents. However, when overtake those heavy vehicle on highways, if the road ahead is clear and there is no potential speedtrap, i usually get past them as soon as possible and for cutting queue scenario, sometimes it was unintentional due to road design or toll plaza placement (eg. LDP Sunway toll plaza, from Puchong towards PJ) and signboard placement just before the flyover (with left side road jammed due to traffic light and he/she want to turn left)

Another one is left-lane overtaking thanks to few idiots likes to hog the road as if their father owns the road (sometimes, it's not our choice cause flash/honk will maybe provoke those 'natang'). In honesty, these road hoggers that hog the right lane and thinks they are right to do so deserves to have a good beating with hockey/golf stick towards their head smile_angry.gif .

In crowded area where parking place was limited, illegal/double parking usually will occur. For me, if one has no choice but to double park, at least leave the driver's mobile phone at the dashboard. On flat surface, leave the handbrake down/gear in neutral.

jacksonljs

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:29 PM

jacksonljs

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Mar 4 2011, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But at times, police ask to use, so most of the time don't use, because don't know when can use.... smile_blackeye.gif smile_blackeye.gif

This statement reminds also the bus and taxi lane usage along Jln Syed Putra where during rush hours, police allows other road users to use.

rallychamp

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:48 AM

rallychamp

hands on habbit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Mar 4 2011, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But at times, police ask to use, so most of the time don't use, because don't know when can use.... smile_blackeye.gif smile_blackeye.gif

better stick to "Don't" unless u saw direct order on that time like the usual place along federal highway especially exit near GAB factory (jambatan pulau pinang) smile_wink.gif

*crazy drifter|| http://img225.images...gilalahlagi.jpg
*Drift King is Back!!|| http://img580.images...ahdkterbaik.jpg
(NFS Underground)

vr2turbo

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:11 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,471 posts
QUOTE (Gunnerzz @ Mar 6 2011, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
U took 45 mins to travel 6km.
U might as well walk and save on fuel cost.Or maybe cycle.Or Honda EX5,or if u want a little class, HOnda CB400.

45mins,i can reach my office and its 80km away.

People go to town, you got outstation...... smile_tongue.gif

QUOTE (rallychamp @ Mar 7 2011, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
better stick to "Don't" unless u saw direct order on that time like the usual place along federal highway especially exit near GAB factory (jambatan pulau pinang) smile_wink.gif

Yup, true. If police there signal you to use then can. If not, better not use............ smile_tongue.gif

TheGunner

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:36 AM

TheGunner

Knight Rider

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,953 posts
QUOTE (cbsteh @ Mar 4 2011, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anyone know for certain that cutting queue a traffic offense? Yes, it might be very rude, but in the eyes of the law, is it an offense?

I am not proud to admit this, but there was one incident when I was younger that I deliberately rammed a car that cut my queue and refused to pay after that.
The Gunner

Proud to be a Gunner

vr2turbo

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:42 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,471 posts
QUOTE (TheGunner @ Mar 7 2011, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am not proud to admit this, but there was one incident when I was younger that I deliberately rammed a car that cut my queue and refused to pay after that.

you very old, meh?......hahahaha smile_big.gif must be quite recently.....faster cabut.......... ph34r.gif

tpl

Posted 07 March 2011 - 01:35 PM

tpl

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,101 posts
QUOTE (TheGunner @ Mar 7 2011, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

fooh smile_thumbup.gif
2012 NMT President