Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Mini Review: Dodo Juice Buff Daddy

• Please log in to reply

vr2turbo

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:13 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,484 posts
QUOTE (ace97 @ Mar 21 2011, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, those days M85 and M21 was still fresh over here at MY shores! Eeerrr your years - old offer of letting me use your ROB ( now DA ke? ) and rotary still applicable ke nowadays? Heheheheh.

Yep, I don't think can get cheaper than RM 820 for the 9227C. Hhhmmmm bro mubull can do a special package deal for me ke? Rotary + pads + brush + DG stuffs ( hope you're reading this lol )! My thanks to Zeytee and Daren who poisoned me into this back in 2004!

Old kaki from Zeytee and Darren's time. Not sure whether met you or not, but I started when they were around in AW, with the likes of darthdude, sherwin, popiah, weezy etc...... smile_tongue.gif
Give bro. mubull a call. He seldom in the forum nowadays. Most probably busy..... smile_wink.gif

ace97

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:07 PM

ace97

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Mar 22 2011, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Old kaki from Zeytee and Darren's time. Not sure whether met you or not, but I started when they were around in AW, with the likes of darthdude, sherwin, popiah, weezy etc...... smile_tongue.gif
Give bro. mubull a call. He seldom in the forum nowadays. Most probably busy..... smile_wink.gif

Heheheh those names are familiar all right! smile.gif If u came to the 1st meetup + class where amongst others, darthdude + kenneth was the sifus for the class, yep we might have met! good old times! Hhhmmmm I don't have mubull's number. Anyone?
i fak my own arse for a livin' lol, livin' it up! hahah!

jonlsl

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:10 PM

jonlsl

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
QUOTE (ace97 @ Mar 22 2011, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heheheh those names are familiar all right! smile.gif If u came to the 1st meetup + class where amongst others, darthdude + kenneth was the sifus for the class, yep we might have met! good old times! Hhhmmmm I don't have mubull's number. Anyone?

Mubull is DG Liew? if so please contact Liew,
012-2077969

vr2turbo

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:11 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,484 posts
QUOTE (jonlsl @ Mar 22 2011, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mubull is DG Liew? if so please contact Liew,
012-2077969

Yup, AW forum main page under Auto Detailing Forum also have his contacts....
http://forum.autoworld.com.my/

Duragloss Malaysia - Car Care Products
Website: www.duragloss.com.my, Email myduragloss@gmail.com , Contact Liew, 012-2077969

vr2turbo

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:12 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,484 posts
QUOTE (ace97 @ Mar 22 2011, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not sure which meet up, but met them a couple of times at TT, and as Darren's (macdude) old place..... smile_tongue.gif