Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Sonata Yf Owners Review

• Please log in to reply

vsign

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:06 PM

vsign

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
THANXZ Valuebuyer

hope they give us option

magnify

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:56 PM

magnify

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (kweeheng @ Jun 12 2012, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
toyota,honda, and other car also got this problem bro.

yes, i agreed with you... myself even saw an BMW burned at the roadside (due to electronics faulty, i guess)... the car really "smoke" u off... hahhaa
back to the topic.. my wife owns a civic, and the quality is also below expectation..
probably will give a deeper thought 1st before make any move...

mtcw

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:58 PM

mtcw

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Dear all Sonata owners,

I just purchased my new Sonata 2 weeks ago. I notice there is a creaking / squeaking sound at one of the plastic dashboard (located beside the gearbox). Anyone face this problem before? Did you all manage to solve this?

The sound is very obvious whenever I break / accelerate .. sometimes over bump can hear too. Is really frustrating & sad for me as this is a new car sad.gif

Hope someone here can help. Many Thanks

leeyisu

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:00 PM

leeyisu

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
QUOTE (mtcw @ Jul 30 2014, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear all Sonata owners,

I just purchased my new Sonata 2 weeks ago. I notice there is a creaking / squeaking sound at one of the plastic dashboard (located beside the gearbox). Anyone face this problem before? Did you all manage to solve this?

The sound is very obvious whenever I break / accelerate .. sometimes over bump can hear too. Is really frustrating & sad for me as this is a new car sad.gif

Hope someone here can help. Many Thanks

In oz, I wanted to buy a 2013 Sonata 2.4. After test driving it for 3 mins, i turned back and returned the car to the dealer.

I would say that the dashboard squeek reminds me of Proton and the noisy interior is definitely a put off.

For a 2013 model, I would rather pay AUD15k for a basic Camry rather than AUD12k for this Proton like Korean Car