More unsatisfied customer. Rethinking about buying this unit.
Agree with you on Ron 97. Damn addictive...
Jump to content
Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:10 PM
Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:43 PM
Posted 14 December 2011 - 09:03 AM
Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:30 AM
Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:34 PM
This reply comes really late as we've been away from this forum for some time and we deeply apologise for that delay. We do respond to all emails within 1 business day. We appreciate your feedback and would give you a full refund in this case due to our late response. We are willing to do so as we are standing by our brand and technology. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our desulfator is designed to remove and prevent sulfation which affects 84% of premature battery failure. All automotive batteries do eventually expire. What our desulfator does is to remove the destructive accumulation of sulfation and thereby optimising its life span. The other 16% of premature battery failure is caused by other reasons like:
Car usage (desulfation) to discharge ratio (sulfation)
The Infinitum desulfator was designed with an auto shut-off feature to prevent unnecessary battery power drain (The power usage is at a low 0.1W). The auto shut off feature kicks in at about 12.5V for the 12V model. All 12V car batteries are charged at 13 to 14V and will rest at 12V when not charged. New batteries will tend to hold its voltage above 12.5V longer than older batteries, which is perfectly normal. If a car though installed with a desulfator is not driven frequently (driven every other day or more) and if the battery is aged, the voltage will fall below 12.5V and the desulfator will shut off. So there is a possibility in such a case, that the battery sulfates more than the desulfator has time to remove the sulfate formation. In our hot tropical climate in Malaysia, batteries above 25 Celsius will double in its rate of self-discharge with every 10 degrees Celsius (18F).
Posted 04 January 2016 - 03:51 AM
Posted 04 January 2016 - 07:51 AM
When my battery is aged like 2 years and failing but if driven everyday and being charged back if will work fine for at least another half year or so. However if the car is not driven daily it fails faster because there is no charge going in. I don't see any difference from what is said in the conclusions.....
Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:35 AM
Thanks for you sharing. The more that I know about battery charger is 300w power inverter from bestek. Now I have acquired how to use this inverter to charge camera battery when travelling around the city. Maybe you want to catch more details about this battery charger, you can search bestekmall on Google. Wish this advice is helpful to you.