Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

New VW Polo

• Please log in to reply

pat1988

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:32 AM

pat1988

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts
QUOTE (polodsgtsi @ Oct 6 2010, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all, i just made the booking on vw polo from dealers loc in JB. i would like to test drive on MAS version. do you all know where can test drive polo ? (loc nearby serdang). I also looking for ABT bodykits & horsepower upgrade system in MAS. I am interest on this modification -> (http://paultan.org/2009/09/16/volkswagen-polo-receives-mild-abt-touch/)

This is at FA Wagen Danga Bay, right? Watch the after sales. No good news so far.

alvinkyen

Posted 06 October 2010 - 11:43 AM

alvinkyen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
QUOTE (pat1988 @ Oct 6 2010, 07:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is at FA Wagen Danga Bay, right? Watch the after sales. No good news so far.

Hmm.. what a coincidence, apparently only FA Wagen dont hv the Polo yet among all the dealers in KL.

pat1988

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:59 PM

pat1988

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts
QUOTE (alvinkyen @ Oct 6 2010, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm.. what a coincidence, apparently only FA Wagen dont hv the Polo yet among all the dealers in KL.

But its suppossed to come to JB this weekend and they said they have many bookings! Lelong ah? smile_question.gif

alvinkyen

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:23 PM

alvinkyen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
QUOTE (pat1988 @ Oct 6 2010, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But its suppossed to come to JB this weekend and they said they have many bookings! Lelong ah? smile_question.gif

Ok latest news. i've just got a call from FA Wagen saying that the Polo can only be registered in November. All stocks allocated to them this month are only meant as test-drives.

So to all potential buyers, please be careful with the deceptive words of SAs and don't be a victim like me. I was promised the car next week and now i'm left to take it or leave it. Its unbelievable for such brand to do such thing yet it has actually happened.

I'm going to give other dealers and VWM HQ later to find out the truth.

pat1988

Posted 06 October 2010 - 09:16 PM

pat1988

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts
QUOTE (alvinkyen @ Oct 6 2010, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok latest news. i've just got a call from FA Wagen saying that the Polo can only be registered in November. All stocks allocated to them this month are only meant as test-drives.

So to all potential buyers, please be careful with the deceptive words of SAs and don't be a victim like me. I was promised the car next week and now i'm left to take it or leave it. Its unbelievable for such brand to do such thing yet it has actually happened.

If the before sales is like this, can you imagine the after sales service? smile_question.gif

carlion

Posted 06 October 2010 - 09:44 PM

carlion

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts
QUOTE (alvinkyen @ Oct 6 2010, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

VAG has their HQ and logistics hub in Singapore.

alvinkyen

Posted 06 October 2010 - 10:34 PM

alvinkyen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
QUOTE (carlion @ Oct 6 2010, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
VAG has their HQ and logistics hub in Singapore.

it's really my arse-luck also la ... first with Peugeot and now with VW. Honestly i was so surprised ... but I do believe something is not right. if VGM doesnt do anything, i truly believe these monkeys eg FA Wagen will just hv their cake and eat it.

thanks, probably i shall pursue this matter all the way to Singapore then.

cheers guys.

polodsgtsi

Posted 07 October 2010 - 12:43 AM

polodsgtsi

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (alvinkyen @ Oct 6 2010, 07:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In KL, You can test drive in almost any dealer now. Best bet is Cergas Auto in TTDI. There's a brand new ABT showroom in Glenmarie.

Alvin, thks for your info. I totally agreed what you all said!!! JB showroom really sucks. only got Bettle & GTI in the showroom with no test drive service. i think the dealer have not sufficient fund to buy that VW for test drive. I can get my deposit back if i wish to made the cancellation on booking,isnt it? i was able to see the exterior of the car in bangsar today, too bad only can test on next week. But the WEALERS (one of VW dealer) chick is quite pretty. i hope JB got lauching this unit on this sat that mention by KL dealers. i had overview the ABT showroom in KL through online but cant found any foot prints of polo.

pat1988

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:32 AM

pat1988

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts
QUOTE (polodsgtsi @ Oct 7 2010, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alvin, thks for your info. I totally agreed what you all said!!! JB showroom really sucks. only got Bettle & GTI in the showroom with no test drive service. i think the dealer have not sufficient fund to buy that VW for test drive. I can get my deposit back if i wish to made the cancellation on booking,isnt it? i was able to see the exterior of the car in bangsar today, too bad only can test on next week. But the WEALERS (one of VW dealer) chick is quite pretty. i hope JB got lauching this unit on this sat that mention by KL dealers. i had overview the ABT showroom in KL through online but cant found any foot prints of polo.

Sorry, no pretty chicks in FA Wagen JB. CCB receptionist not bad! smile_big.gif

lilbe3tle

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:45 PM

lilbe3tle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
just saw one by pass Jln Tun Razak....towards Weaners Jln Ampang I guess

Only spotted the rear view...er...tail light does not have the omph la

heard some comments from a fren who went for a test drive.

- 7 speed DSG GB
- Cheap seats
- No fog lights
- RIM: 195/55 x 15" CSC2

RM113 OTR