Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Damn Mat Rempit

• Please log in to reply

scend

Posted 22 March 2010 - 10:47 PM

scend

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts
QUOTE (peacedri77 @ Mar 21 2010, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am new to this forum, just want to wrote about the damn rude motorbiker in KL and selangor area. Just wana tell those damn motorbiker, if you piss a car driver off and if that driver is careless, when he or she knock you down. You're dead!!! Been tolerate those damn motorbiker for long period of time but nowadays their driving attitude getting sucks!!! Some of them even dare to piss the police off. What a brainless idiot! The more barbaric those mat rempit r the more we look down upon them. Sometime we just ignore you does not mean we're afraid of you. We just find it waste of energy and time to bother those loser. Seriously hope that malaysia police will do something to clean up those rubbish on the road.

And when those loser upgrade from motorbike to viva. Now another new form of mat rempit on the road -- viva driver. But lucky we can bully them since they're slowest and cheapest. And of course lack of status.(But those loser tot they are the king of the world because they upgrade from motorbike to viva).I even saw a viva trying to race with a Ferrari on the road (saw it on middle ring road 2) That viva driver really got not shame at all la!!! I tell you what, the moment you able to follow the ferrari from behind, it's either the ferrari no intention to race, or not bother to race with you. Or the traffic was too heavy on the road, that driver unable to speed up. Or that driver think it will spoil his reputation if race with loser like viva.

very well said bro, i raise both my hand and leg to support ur statement(except for a few parts)...

but..but..dont you think it is more appropriate to write in BM? dont think mat rempit can really understand english smile_tongue.gif

bOROi

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:34 AM

bOROi

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
QUOTE (scend @ Mar 22 2010, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
very well said bro, i raise both my hand and leg to support ur statement(except for a few parts)...

Say bro .......hope you are not doing this while riding a motorbike smile_clown.gif

Myah United Rules!!!!

bOROi

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:39 AM

bOROi

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

but..but..dont you think it is more appropriate to write in BM? dont think mat rempit can really understand english smile_tongue.gif
[/quote]

i only hope this kind of stereotyping should not continue. Whether one can only speak bahasa or excellent in English has got nothing to do with dangerous driving....as Bro TheGunner said, its all in the head... smile_blackeye.gif
Myah United Rules!!!!

profkaizen

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:01 PM

profkaizen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 998 posts
QUOTE (bOROi @ Mar 23 2010, 08:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i only hope this kind of stereotyping should not continue. Whether one can only speak bahasa or excellent in English has got nothing to do with dangerous driving....as Bro TheGunner said, its all in the head... smile_blackeye.gif

Which head? smile_blush.gif

bOROi

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:06 PM

bOROi

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
QUOTE (profkaizen @ Mar 23 2010, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Which head? smile_blush.gif

Good question bro....I guess The Gunner has to clarify that, and knowing him I am not too sure myself smile_clown.gif
Myah United Rules!!!!

SplitFire

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:43 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
I'll say any head will do. As long as got head. smile_approve.gif

Problem only arise when they confuse about when to use which head.
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

junbecks

Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:47 PM

junbecks

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
from your nickname I can guess that you are born in 1977, does that mean you are 33?
maybe i'm wrong

but you type like you are 13.
you seriously need to calm down mate, after all on the road, in your cage you are pretty safe arent you?

Washing a car should be an artform, not a chore.

WTB Any acidic wheel cleaner
[PM me if you want Iso-propyl Alcohol, IPA.]

profkaizen

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:02 PM

profkaizen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 998 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Mar 23 2010, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll say any head will do. As long as got head. smile_approve.gif

Problem only arise when they confuse about when to use which head.

Yaloh, for those with 2 heads, not enough blood flowing into 2 heads at the same time mah smile_clown.gif so, got confused loh smile_blush.gif

rallychamp

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:23 AM

rallychamp

hands on habbit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Mar 22 2010, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Original poster not realist how many cars & bikes our abang pomen have... smile_tongue.gif I'm talking about real rally cars & racing bikes.

actually i'm trying to watch a healty discussion on this thread...

not so sure now...OOT smile_sleepy.gif

*crazy drifter|| http://img225.images...gilalahlagi.jpg
*Drift King is Back!!|| http://img580.images...ahdkterbaik.jpg
(NFS Underground)

TheGunner

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:56 AM

TheGunner

Knight Rider

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,953 posts
QUOTE (bOROi @ Mar 23 2010, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good question bro....I guess The Gunner has to clarify that, and knowing him I am not too sure myself smile_clown.gif

I'm no longer sure myself either.... smile_clown.gif
The Gunner

Proud to be a Gunner