Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Calling Passat Cc Owners

• Please log in to reply

CapKapak

Posted 09 March 2010 - 04:37 AM

CapKapak

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
Hi guys. I'm considering ordering the CC but wanted to find out if you guys for the new update with DSG and MK6 engine?

klakaseram

Posted 09 March 2010 - 03:14 PM

klakaseram

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
what is your question? I can't understand, missing a few words there I guess

CapKapak

Posted 09 March 2010 - 05:09 PM

CapKapak

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
QUOTE (klakaseram @ Mar 9 2010, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what is your question? I can't understand, missing a few words there I guess

Basically did you get the version with the DSG and MK6 engine which is apparently what is offered now with a slight increase in the price from VWM.

gameover

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:24 PM

gameover

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
Was at Wearnes on Monday to check out the Passat CC. They told me the DSG + mk6 engine + 5-seats won't be available until mid year? It's a beautiful car, very tempted to get it.

skykruzr

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:37 PM

skykruzr

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
I'm happy with the one I'm having now. But, it is worth the wait if you're planning to get the one with the DSG gearbox and latest update on the engine. However, the sad part is that the current interest rate will not stay for long.

skykruzr smile_cool.gif
luv 2 kruze

Puntonian

Posted 16 March 2010 - 11:17 AM

Puntonian

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 512 posts
QUOTE (skykruzr @ Mar 10 2010, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm happy with the one I'm having now. But, it is worth the wait if you're planning to get the one with the DSG gearbox and latest update on the engine. However, the sad part is that the current interest rate will not stay for long.

skykruzr smile_cool.gif

The Passat CC is a very good car. Have test drove it. smile_thumbup.gif smile_big.gif

skykruzr

Posted 17 March 2010 - 12:56 PM

skykruzr

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
Yeah... cheers to that. I love the curvy design too and not to mention the abundance of luxury that is thrown with it. Ahh... the price ... what is the best word to describe it? "Eureka"?. It is way better than my previous ride : S60T5.

skykruzr smile_cool.gif

Luv my V2U..
luv 2 kruze

Puntonian

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:00 PM

Puntonian

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 512 posts
QUOTE (skykruzr @ Mar 17 2010, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah... cheers to that. I love the curvy design too and not to mention the abundance of luxury that is thrown with it. Ahh... the price ... what is the best word to describe it? "Eureka"?. It is way better than my previous ride : S60T5.

skykruzr smile_cool.gif

Luv my V2U..

For the price of a luxury 4 door coupe, this is by far the best value for money. Not too mention superb and powerful engine, responsive 6 speed auto, and lotsa gizmos in it. biggrin.gif

...and that boot is so huge, u literally have to get a hook to reach the inner most side of the boot. biggrin.gif

leonloke

Posted 17 March 2010 - 07:07 PM

leonloke

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
QUOTE (Puntonian @ Mar 17 2010, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For the price of a luxury 4 door coupe, this is by far the best value for money. Not too mention superb and powerful engine, responsive 6 speed auto, and lotsa gizmos in it. biggrin.gif

...and that boot is so huge, u literally have to get a hook to reach the inner most side of the boot. biggrin.gif

Great to see so much excitement generated for the CC. Looks like we are all set for a meetup soon. We shall include those who wanted to buy this car but sitting on the fence. Trust me.... this car serve me well in all aspect and I have high regards on its level of safety.

sophie1

Posted 21 March 2010 - 05:08 AM

sophie1

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
QUOTE (CapKapak @ Mar 9 2010, 04:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi guys. I'm considering ordering the CC but wanted to find out if you guys for the new update with DSG and MK6 engine?

HI im selling my PASSAT CC would you be interested?