Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Where To Get Cheap And Good Spare Parts In Klang

• Please log in to reply

DSAI

Posted 07 December 2009 - 09:29 AM

DSAI

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 750 posts
if u are talking about new spare parts and consuming parts, i usually buy it a Vanli Jalan ipoh.the price there are good and no cut throut one.but for recond parts i usually go to puchong area.but beware sometimes the record parts are much more expensive then a new one.for example my 05 camry 2.4 got problem with a knocking sensor last time. so went to the kedai potong asking about the sensor. so the ah beng there say camry tarak, kalu mau estima punya ada. mau?berapa?i ask, 200 he says!.then i call vanli wheter got a new stock or not. luckyly they say yes, and there price is the same!so whice one u guys prefer?of course the new one right! smile_approve.gif
a new hope...

vr2turbo

Posted 07 December 2009 - 10:34 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,472 posts
QUOTE (DSAI @ Dec 7 2009, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if u are talking about new spare parts and consuming parts, i usually buy it a Vanli Jalan ipoh.the price there are good and no cut throut one.but for recond parts i usually go to puchong area.but beware sometimes the record parts are much more expensive then a new one.for example my 05 camry 2.4 got problem with a knocking sensor last time. so went to the kedai potong asking about the sensor. so the ah beng there say camry tarak, kalu mau estima punya ada. mau?berapa?i ask, 200 he says!.then i call vanli wheter got a new stock or not. luckyly they say yes, and there price is the same!so whice one u guys prefer?of course the new one right! smile_approve.gif

Yup, heard Vanli in Jalan Ipoh is another good place to buy spare parts, I have even received their e-mails on promotion items, but still for me it is a bit far as it is in K.L.
For potong parts, make sure you know the prices of the new parts, before looking for the parts there.
Because some times it is your neck they potong...... smile_big.gif

khskeet

Posted 11 December 2009 - 06:41 AM

khskeet

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
QUOTE (YSW @ Dec 7 2009, 09:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Recommended by my friend staying in Klang...

TU Eagle at Sg Rasah (Padang Jawa), at Klang Town and Jalan Kapar.

Sun Sui at Banting.

wah so many branch ah. Sun Sui in Banting... can I have the add or where is it near to any land mark??? and thanks for the info

FKM ya lor the house there cheap and good ma.value for money to buy a house there but not spare parts for car smile_blackeye.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 11 December 2009 - 08:57 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,472 posts
QUOTE (khskeet @ Dec 11 2009, 06:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wah so many branch ah. Sun Sui in Banting... can I have the add or where is it near to any land mark??? and thanks for the info

FKM ya lor the house there cheap and good ma.value for money to buy a house there but not spare parts for car smile_blackeye.gif

Klang and Port Klang houses are now expensive, but if you are talking about further out near Bandar Botanic then yes.
But Klang can get cheap tyres and rims..... smile_thumbup.gif

khskeet

Posted 11 December 2009 - 09:51 PM

khskeet

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Dec 11 2009, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Klang and Port Klang houses are now expensive, but if you are talking about further out near Bandar Botanic then yes.
But Klang can get cheap tyres and rims..... smile_thumbup.gif

Yup near to the Biggest Jusco house still cheap ma smile_thumbup.gif . now the price is raising already. yup rim and tyre cheap but other parts expensive smile_blackeye.gif

fkmfkm

Posted 11 December 2009 - 10:48 PM

fkmfkm

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts
QUOTE (khskeet @ Dec 11 2009, 06:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

kepong no good meh ?

khskeet

Posted 12 December 2009 - 04:41 AM

khskeet

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
QUOTE (fkmfkm @ Dec 11 2009, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kepong no good meh ?

Kepong very good. smile_thumbup.gif but the price of houses is also very good smile_big.gif no choise la ppl goreng until the price so high can not afford to buy in kepong anymore.

khskeet

Posted 12 December 2009 - 06:45 AM

khskeet

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
QUOTE (YSW @ Dec 7 2009, 09:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Recommended by my friend staying in Klang...

TU Eagle at Sg Rasah (Padang Jawa), at Klang Town and Jalan Kapar.

Sun Sui at Banting.

Bro YSW
may I know where is this sun sui at banting??? Is it in banting town or in klang area??? any add or land marks???
Your help is much appreciated

vr2turbo

Posted 12 December 2009 - 10:05 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,472 posts
QUOTE (khskeet @ Dec 11 2009, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup near to the Biggest Jusco house still cheap ma smile_thumbup.gif . now the price is raising already. yup rim and tyre cheap but other parts expensive smile_blackeye.gif

You work in Klang too. Don't you venture out to PJ once in a while, then can buy in PJ.... smile_tongue.gif

khskeet

Posted 15 December 2009 - 07:51 AM

khskeet

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Dec 12 2009, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You work in Klang too. Don't you venture out to PJ once in a while, then can buy in PJ.... smile_tongue.gif

is not a problem to buy in Pj but if I decide to DIY and have already dismantel the parts then only realize that I did not purchase the parts require then how??? Have to fix back and drive all the way to Pj and back then dismantel again and by the time I finish is mid night already. smile_disapprove.gif