Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Any Owner Of Honda Elysion Here?

• Please log in to reply

leongts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:08 AM

leongts

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
Hello Faizal,

Nice to meet you too. The beauty of TT is you don't realise how time flies; didn't notice it was already 1.30pm. Sorry about me cabut earlier coz my daughter made noise already. Looking forward to meet all of you again in the near future. smile_thumbup.gif

Regards.

perak101

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:36 PM

perak101

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
HI ,been here a while ago,

need help ,

any idea where can get windshield for honda elysion, the crack on the screen just got extended, guess would be risky to continue driving with that .checked would be difficult and expansive to get .neeed help sos.any idea how to go about it.

thanks

any help would be greatly appreciated.

hulky

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:37 AM

hulky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Elysion bros. I got a broken back light by vandalism. Got to replace the whole left side of the light. Would anyone know the cost of replacement part? I heard its rm1900 from usf staff.

nikhusni

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:40 AM

nikhusni

6th Gear

• Members
  • 7 posts
QUOTE (hulky @ Apr 23 2013, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Elysion bros. I got a broken back light by vandalism. Got to replace the whole left side of the light. Would anyone know the cost of replacement part? I heard its rm1900 from usf staff.

Just go to Exceptional Auto at Glenmarie Shah Alam or Hingan Autopart Jalan Pudu... i managed to get Foglamp as well as air filter and other various of elysion parts there. They even can source for you too. The Foglamp for one side cost me about Rm500 at Hingan and RM700 At exceptional....far way cheaper than USF. USF quoted me RM 2k for one side (Gila!).

zamani21y

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:43 PM

zamani21y

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Just move to Kuantan a few months ago and would appreciate if anyone can recommend a workshop for regular service in Kuantan, for Honda Elysion.

re711

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:17 PM

re711

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
hi to all bros and sifus,

i just bought the elysion 2.4L 2009, only one problem that really cracking my head. I can feel the vibration at steering and engine when at low speed. I changed the gear box oil already, but the problem still exist, however the frequency of the vibration was reduced. really hope your advice here and if you got TT around the corner I would like to join as well. thanks.

add6za

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:52 PM

add6za

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
QUOTE (zamani21y @ Jun 5 2013, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just move to Kuantan a few months ago and would appreciate if anyone can recommend a workshop for regular service in Kuantan, for Honda Elysion.

I always sent to machinda auto Semambu...

add6za

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:09 PM

add6za

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
Just to update...change rear wheel bearing...parts RM450 1 side and front wheel bearing @rm250, labor kos rm 150.. after completed, front absorber not function at all, ....since on Sunday no sparepart shop open, car stuck at workshop, today ask Hingan and execptional RM 780perside @ 1 set RM 1560...., labor kos not yet determine...

roselan58

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:38 PM

roselan58

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
QUOTE (add6za @ Jun 24 2013, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just to update...change rear wheel bearing...parts RM450 1 side and front wheel bearing @rm250, labor kos rm 150.. after completed, front absorber not function at all, ....since on Sunday no sparepart shop open, car stuck at workshop, today ask Hingan and execptional RM 780perside @ 1 set RM 1560...., labor kos not yet determine...

I recently bought a front bearing from exceptional rm280 one side but normal OEM only cost rm180 one side. After installation the ABS sensor not working. Bought the sensor from exceptional rm480. Normal labour cost to install both absorbers is rm160. There be cost to pump the bearing. When the abs sensor is not working the ABS tail light indicator will be on and so is the power doors will not work.

smile_cool.gif

joe27

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:51 PM

joe27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Greetings to all bros,

Hope you are all in good spirits and and your rides in good condition. Recently after changing the tryes on my ride, the fr lhs absorber started to make scraping sounds whenever I go over a bump. So, went to check at Shared Auto TTDI Jaya (thought I'd try since I've seen Bro Roselan mention that place a couple of times). Went around the area to test and confirm where the sound is coming from, then on to the lift the Ely went, foreman checked the bushing, lower arm, mounting, etc. In the end, he said it could be the absorber. Long story short, bought both front absorbers (RM780 each) from Exceptional (now I know lhs absorber for prestige ada bracket!). Since I didn't skim the rotors from before, and tangan sudah gatal beli pulak new rotors (RM650 each) for both sides. Thanks to Wan from Exceptional, very helpful guy! Called back SC and no slot pulak, come back after raya. Called USF (now in Batu Caves at the same premises as ACM), they said come early tmrw morning! So I thought nevermind, still have time to get the brake pads. So, next morning 8.30 AM sharp-sharp, called Tiong Nam, went to pick up pads (RM300, both sides) and zoom straight to Batu Caves! The moment I got there the whole place was packed with lorries, 4x4s, pick-up trucks, the SA said cannot do la, as they are still trying to complete yesterday's appt slots. He said come back one week after cuti raya. Now my ride got new tayar raya, absorber raya, rotor and brake pad raya and me? I got kurang duit raya!

Selamat Hari Raya Eidulfitri and happy holidays to all bros. Drive safe if you are going to balik kampung, jangan tekan2 sangat, ingat yang tersayang and autobody parts pun susah mau cari oo! smile_approve.gif